OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Any Boston AM's or Affiliates around this week??
    I leave for Boston Wednesday morning to attend a genealogy conference and am staying at the Marriot Copley in Backbay. Will be there through Saturday afternoon and have no plans for Wednesday or Friday nights. If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Boston
    Hey Chuck,

Don't know if you've been to Boston before or stayed at the Marriot back bay, but if you haven't, you are going to love the visit. Being as you have a couple evenings open, you should make a point of visiting Quincy Market, just a few blocks away and of course Harvard Square. Quincy Market is a great way to spend an evening.

If you are looking for any restaurants, a good seafood place on the Boston Harbor is Anthony's Pier 4. It's been there forever and lots of visiting celebs dine there.

Hope you have a great time and hopefully hook up with some affiliates for a "Mini AGW" adventure in Bean Town.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Thanks, I was there in the mid 90's twice at the same hotel. Plus on business but had a sales rep pcarting me around. I will definately check out Quincy Market and Boston Harbor. I went to MIT and experienced the subway. First was not too back, return was an adventure. We held a woman up until the doors closed then leaned her on the door and reversed at every stop.

A genealogy conference? Are you sure it's safe to come into the city?

I'm always up for a boston meetup.

I'm out of town thurs-fri, but may be able to get in for either Wed or Fri nights. If it's not too late, give me a shout and it may work out.

I'll pm you my phone #

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread