Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - Ashley & Cooper Coffee - $5,000 Cash Bonus ...
    Hello Team,

We would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest Merchant to join the ARC family ... Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters!

Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters is a privately-owned artisan coffee roaster. They provide a deliciously rare collection of world-class coffees shipped to your door each month. In recent weeks, we had the pleasure of trying Ashley Cooper Coffee and we have to admit, that it is the most delicious and richest blend of coffees you will ever taste. After researching the market, we know that the coffee market is ripe and very lucrative! We also know that it is a statistical fact that the U.S. daily consumption of coffee rose to 53% of the population in a 2005, in a survey taken by the National Coffee Association of USA.

After attending our AMC conference in Chicago, Ellis Ragland, owner of Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters is convinced that in order to be successful, he needs to help others be successful. Having said that, Ellis has decided to promote his program with the highest Bonus incentive in ARC History!

Attractive Cash Bonuses:

$5.00 - In true ARC fashion, we have an instant $5.00 activation bonus. Any affiliate that joins and gets active by loading a few of our links will receive an instant $5.00 Cash Activation Bonus!

$100.00 - Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters will also be paying a $100.00 Cash Bonus to all affiliates when they generate their first 50 orders of coffee! Join the program, get active, reach your first 50 orders and you not only make your $750 in commissions but you get an extra $100 just as a way of us saying "thank you" for your support.

$5,000.00 - Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters will be paying an industry shattering, $5000.00 Cash Bonus to the first affiliate who generates the first 1,000 orders on the program. This is a one time bonus, when one affiliate reaches the 1,000 mark, they get the $5,000.00.

Program Facts:

$15.00 pay out on all coffee memberships sold!
    60-DAY Return Cookies!
    Parasite FREE!
    Great Creative banners and text links!

Folks, how many people do you know that drink coffee? What can you do with an extra $5,000? Join Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters today.

Load up the links, tell all your friends to buy their coffee from you, start earning commissions and get in the race for the huge $5,000 cash bonus. If you need keywords, send us an email and we will supply you with a top 100 list. If you need a sample, order from your own links, we will pay you commissions on your personal orders too.

If you have exisitng coffee traffic for Gevalia or any of our competitors, look at what they are paying you in commissions. We pay out $15.00 plus cash bonuses and are Parasite Free!

If you are driving coffee sales, why not drive them where they will count towards a $5,000 cash bonus for your efforts?

Join Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters today ....

We plan on selling tons of coffee, join us as we ramp up this new program and start earning massive commissions with a product that 50% of our society drinks - coffee !!

Full details of promotions in your affiliate welcome email. Join Ashley and Cooper Coffee Roasters today.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Let's have some fun....

Rules:

1) Have to be a AshleyCooperCoffee.com affiliate to win.
    2) Cash prizes paid out by Paypal or SAS account.
    3) First correct answer wins.
    4) Final correct answer decision is ours.

Ready?

Question #1 ($5.00) - What year was the Boston Tea Party?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Talking
    off to a good start!

now, do they have enough products (and products with discrete graphics, especially) with which to build a full page for them?

I think it's going to take a little more than a couple of graphics.

================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    off to a good start!

now, do they have enough products (and products with discrete graphics, especially) with which to build a full page for them?

I think it's going to take a little more than a couple of graphics.
    They have one product, simple and focused marketing.

They sell coffee! Ground or whole bean...

More creative will be loaded very soon....targeted landing pages will be developed based on requests....

They roast, grind and package the coffee .... being a customer, i can tell you the stuff is damm good....

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    We got a winner !!! Paypal or SAS deposit?

very good . . . think we'll need one very large graphic link that we can surround with text, so it'll make a page

Question #2 ($5.00) - What are the the 2 species or names of coffee beans?

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Question #2 ($5.00) - What are the the 2 species or names of coffee beans?
    coffea arabica and coffea robusta

Talking
    arabica

robusta

how about a hard one?

Oh, SAS is fine.
    Thanks Andy
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    coffea arabica and coffea robusta
    Scoot came in first, you have an Abe in your SAS account buddy.....

Working up to it ....

Internet Cowboy
    Scoot came in first, you have an Abe in your SAS account buddy.....

Working up to it ....
    WooHoo....thanks Andy!!

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    Oh, SAS is fine.
    Thanks Andy
    Done...

Question #3 ($5.00) - What was the name of the first Coffee House and what year did it open?

oooo lookit all dem bodies in here now!!!
    Affiliate marketers smell CAB's and free money like sharks smell blood

Internet Cowboy
    Question #3 ($5.00) - What was the name of the first Coffee House and what year did it open?
    Got it...will let someone else get the CAB
    Last edited by UncleScooter; August 30th, 2006 at 04:24 PM. Reason: ok, nobody answered so far...Kiva Han, Constantinople, 1475

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Got it...will let someone else get the CAB
    Another $5.00 to you Scoot.....

Wiill be back after 7 PM with more fun....

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scooter
    ok, nobody answered so far...Kiva Han, Constantinople, 1475
    Very clever Scoot!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Ooooo I have a fairly new coffee content community site. I'll have to join this one. Especially since it on SAS and Andy too of course .

Thanks Andy this will put a fire under my foot.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    $5,000 bonus. Man, that's a biggie!

Question #4 ($10.00) - What was invented in 1898 that is still used today for coffee?

OOOOh I know I know ....

I love google Good Luck, everyone!!
    KK

Question #4 ($10.00) - What was invented in 1898 that is still used today for coffee?
    The vacuum pack ?

I will guess a coffee can for storage purposes
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast