Unhappy linkshare
    I no longer have any linkshare banners, they don't 'accept' my browser to login, is this still a problem? I found they placed adware on my computer too, I didn't like that.

pl

Affiliate Manager
    Hey, I'll need a little more information to look into this.

When you say you no longer have LS banners do you mean you can't access the interface anymore or that the banners do not load on your site? All of the Sierra Trading Post banners are served by us, the image part of the link comes from us but I haven't heard of problems from anyone else.

Also, please clarify what you mean by LinkShare installing adware on your computer. What indicated that LS installed adware?

If you can private message or email me your affiliate information and web site I can look in to your account to make sure it is active.

Justin, I didn't ask anyone to help me I was merely reporting what happened, I quit Linkshare because I was no longer able to access my account. It was the only vender I had that didn't support my browser [Myie2] and my adware program identified Linkshare as the source. I downloaded that, and I can't remember what it was but LS had this software thing in beta, and ever since I downloaded it, I had nothing but trouble. Also one of my accounts had 750 clicks one month and ZERO sales so I switched code on my sites, All I did was change to the in-house account and within, literally 3 hours I made hundreds of dollars. That convinced me; I had had lots of sales before that month and since I quit LS. Sorry I couldn't find your email address I really didn't want to make all this public.

PL

I'm sorry, but is this a Linkshare Issue ore something specific to Sierra Trading post? If it is LS, then this is posted in the wrong forum and I will move it.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks 7-days, this appears to be more generally related to Linkshare but I was trying to help in case it was specific to our program. It's up to you whether you want to move it!

To pl: When you post a problem I assume you want help with it and do the best I can to get it resolved. I don't mind it being public because it may help another affiliate with a similar issue. If this does affect all of your LinkShare merchants and you do want help, Linkshare would probably be the best way to get your questions answered.

Sounds like that is the case so I moved it to the LS forum. Thanks Justin for going above and beyond trying to help this person.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

sorry,

PL

Is there a STP Inhouse affiliate signup?

different Merchant
    PL sorry again

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread