For anyone who wants to add some interactivity to their pages the easy way, Bravenet has tons if stuff AND they have an affiliate program, too.

They have this stuff for free if you don't mind an ad or two.

WEB RINGS
    FORUMS
    MINI POLLS
    LIVE CHAT
    PASSWORD GATE
    GREETING CARDS
    FAST URL
    E-MAIL FORMS
    HIT COUNTERS
    LIVE PAGING
    CLASSIFIED ADS
    GUESTBOOKS
    PHOTO ALBUMS
    FAQ DATABASE
    MULTI POLLS
    FINANCIAL TOOLS
    HEADLINE NEWS
    DAILY CARTOONS
    YOUR SITE SEARCH
    INTERNET SEARCH
    INCREDIMAIL
    BRAVENET MESSENGER
    SEARCH ENG SUBMISSION
    YOUR MAILING LIST

You can join under MY AFFILIATE LINK or at http://www.bravenet.com if you really think I am all that undeserving or think I should rot in hell or something. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here are two samples of things you can do. Yours would probably be better.

Hey! Your Site Is Neat! We LOVE you guys!

FREE Pagan Only Romantic Classified Ads

[ 05-12-2002: Message edited by: SSanf ]

My aren't we a Spammy SSanfy.

Bravenet definitely rocks. I use their (free) news service on one of my pages.

I truly LOVE Bravenet.

I can do things like the "Big Boys" without having to learn a lot. Maybe, I am mentally lazy.

I write my own scripts to do most of what they offer, but some for some of the others I don't want to be bothered writing my own, or it would cost - for example I think they are the only place on the net now that doesn't charge for newsfeeds (decent ones, anyway) and they are very easy to integrate into a site.

[ 05-12-2002: Message edited by: eaglefire ]

ABW Ambassador
    but have you ever gotten paid by Bravenet? A long time ago in a forum far away, it was discussed that NO ONE could get BRAVENET to tell you exactly what counted as a qualified lead. And no one there had EVER been paid for a single lead to Bravenet....

I've given up checking my Bravenet stats.

I leave the links up since many newbie webmasters probably do like their services.

Bravenet is the lead marketer in our new worldwide program that goes live on Wednesday.

The have 3 million webmasters on their list.

You can check it out at www.netbiz.buildreferrals.com

ABW Ambassador
    I was one of those that never got paid...and still don't know what qualifies as a lead. For most of their services, we run our own programs...there are a few things with Bravenet that I like, but if I can run it off of my own server, I will.

Well, I don't know if they pay or not. Their statistics show I have had a couple of leads. But, I just started really promoting them this last week so it is too early to tell much.

However, I REALLY like their services. I might just as well advertise them since none of the other programs work very well for me. Everything to gain and nothing to lose, here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>To become an active member of Bravenet and qualify as a referred member (earning you $1.00), a referred member must join and actively use 1 or more of our services on their web site, for a minimum of 15 days.

Referral Fees are paid on a monthly basis. Checks are issued on the 1st day of each month.

However, if the Referral Fees payable to you for any calendar month are less than $50.00, we will hold these Referral Fees (Current) until the first month that your total amount due is at least $50.00.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I use some of the services. Trying to wean off of them, their increased pop ups for everything is truly annoying.

Um, Tom is there a reason you haven't started an affiliate program yet? I don't sell a lot of hosting packages, but I sell a few every month. If you have the Bravenet kind of services for your clients, that would be a great hook.

ABW Ambassador
    I am working on the affiliate program right now...probably will be doing something with ShareaSale. As for the Bravenet Services, why use their guestbook when I can install my own. There are several scripts that we provide our clients, however, in many cases a client will ask me 'How do I do this' and I can send them in the right direction to find the script and 'hopefully' help them install it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Our affiliate program for hosting should be coming out soon. There are several things I need to get straightened out first...like our radio campaign that is coming up, etc.

I hope you hurry Tom [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I am tired of reselling - because of the support responsibilities - and want to find *good* hosts with affiliate programs to promote to my clients instead.

I know you're on the up-and-up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread