My Car
    I saw this crazy photo section so I thought I would show off one of my cars. This is the one that really says I am sucessful online with this affiliate stuff. Maybe this will give me some credibilty with some of the people here.

This car is actually from the movie "back to the future III" in the last few minutes Michal J Fox avoids hitting it and ruining his life. Since he did not smash it, I bought it, restored it and here it is.

Now I drive it to Wal-Mart and the grocery store. The funny part is that it is parked out in front of my double wide.

Beautiful car.

I think I suggested to you in another post that posters of cars often sell well.

Play up your strengths & interests.

If you are talented at re-storing and fixing up cars, your knowledge & insight will shine through your websites about cars and automotive information in general
    Last edited by Rhia7; August 30th, 2006 at 09:31 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I remember when Leader showed us the nice car her affiliate money bought for her several years ago. I too, have four cars that affiliate marketing bought, but they are all pre restoration projects....

1969 VW Fastback (gonna make it into a convertible...which never existed when VW built them)
    1970 VW Deluxe Bus (passenger type with lots of extra chrome)
    1972 VW Camper Bus (kids use it like a tree house in the summer, play games, even watch DVDs...all the neighbor kids love it too...I'm quite the popular guy with them)
    1972 VW Bug (the bumble bee....it's yellow and black)

Anyone else have cars, houses, toys they bought with their affiliate money they want to share?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Ron - Do you have automotive merchants?

I love cars, have several and have tried to tap the automotive market online. I host websites for car dealers but that is very slow. Tried offering free hosting to car clubs with affiliate ads on them, but they have like one person a month show up at their sites. I do run a semi sucessful classified for cars

I would like to take over the online car market, but that seems like a big project.
    Just wondering if anyone else is heavy into automotive websites and how they are doing, sucess wise.
    Last edited by Trust; August 31st, 2006 at 12:10 PM. Reason: link

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I remember when Leader showed us the nice car her affiliate money bought for her several years ago.
    Oh, that reminds me--I forgot to post about the latest:

It's PAID OFF now! In May 2006 the last payment was made!

Here's that pic again:

There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador

Page: Beautiful work!

Just out of curosity: was the orginal color of the car white? I was thinking back to the end of the movie and for some reason, remember the Rolls in the car the MJF almost hits being white.

I love the current color, very rich.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ward
    Yeah, and someone to drive it for me!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Nice wheels pageBuzz, do you have any interior shots, one of the main pleasures of a Roller (I imagine!) is the quality of the drawing-room you drive around in.

Adam - you're kidding?! Stretch anything are the ugliest vehicles ever - Hummers are just sad.

2007 goal - http://www.edmunds.com/news/autoshow...2/page021.html

Driver pictured in the second photo.

1934 Rolls Royce
    Here's my contribution. It doesn't fully qualify as I bought it before I got into affiliate marketing, but the recent restoration was with AM money.

The car took part in a few period movies, this one being on the sets of House of Harmony. The first two pics are in the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the 3rd in front of the famous Raffles Hotel. The handsome fella with the car is me.

Well, the car itself is a 1934 Rolls Royce 20/25 (chassis number GWE75), coachwork by Rippon Brothers. I've had it for many years, and some pics before restoration as well as some technical detail (in case anybody cares...) are HERE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    pageBUZZ, LearnAbout - cool, cool wheels!!!

pageB, your picture, with it's lighting and shadows and glossy finish is really excellent!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread