ABW Ambassador
    buyrefs has anyone used them?
    i saw a banner add on top of ABW of buyrefs.com.

i was wondering if has anyone used them, if yes could you plz provide some feedback?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Never used it, but I would not use it or atleast be very weary.

On their site:
    - Due the high amount of orders for prowealthsucces we do currently not accept any orders for this program.
    Not sure if it is true but how hard is it to generate traffic through some international network?

Basically, that is the traffic that they are generating.

25 international signups
    $7.95
    Add to Cart

100 international signups
    $24.95
    Add to Cart

Are you looking for international traffic? I would not touch it but it depends on your goals...

ABW Ambassador
    thanks, same things that made worry thats why i opened the thread

any suggestions for alternatives Eric, i have seen leadx so far but havent used them i am interested for international traffic as a start...

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    i am not sure what industry are you in.

If you are looking to drive traffic (not leads), then I would focus on some of the free traffic such as free site submit (google search pls), get on DMOZ, then paid inclusion from companies like yahoo (not the mom-pops search engines).

Unless ur into international leads, then go with them. Also what percentage will be a good lead?

ABW Ambassador
    well i saw the site advertised on ABW forum (probably via adsense) and looked at it and said why not get some newsletter subscriber leads -international- but something bothered me in general.

but got me thinking into finding such a service to get a few leads... thats why i asked whether you know any service of the same...

Hello,

I found this thread by searching on google. I'm the owner of buyrefs and I would like to give a reply.

Not sure if it is true but how hard is it to generate traffic through some international network?
    Well, it's definatly true. From what I've heard by mail (I'm not sure if that's true though) one of the top3 promoters of prowealthsucces has used our services in the beginning. Nevertheless if was true or not, as soon as this story was spreading we received such a lot of orders for prowealthsucces (like 1500 signups a days) that we where not able to deliver them... Or well, we are still delivering signups, but we have a very long waiting queue and the quality of signups is getting lower which makes it harder to fulfil orders with signups for this website.

We're using our own networks and shared networks to fulfill the order. We do have international but also USA or English oriented networks. We do have premium international signups as well (which excludes china, russia, iran and that kind of countries)

Anyways, it's up to you if you want to place an order, but we can always refund your money if you're not happy with our service as you can read on our site.

Quote Originally Posted by KGP
    i saw a banner add on top of ABW of buyrefs.com.

i was wondering if has anyone used them, if yes could you plz provide some feedback?
    hi,

I am the owner of buyrefs. On www.buyrefs.com you can see al things we sell and some of our members wrote a review about some products. You can try a little offer on our site to see if you can trust us. When we cannot deliver signups for a website we will pay you everything back.

Enjoy our website

woerdensliesje
    admin of www.buyrefs.com

ABW Ambassador
    and what/who is Matjong?

Quote Originally Posted by KGP
    and what/who is Matjong?
    The other owner of our company

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread