ABW Ambassador
    Action Lifecycle and Default to HTML Now "Coming Soon"
    CJ has changed the specific launch dates from 8/29 and 8/30, respectively, to "Coming Soon" in the CJ Account Manager Announcements.

Glad they've updated their messages, but geez, now they've just left it open ended.

Well, when merchants ask when I will be putting their links up, I'll have to quote that.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Yeah, but they forgot to change the FAQ for the LifeCycle announcements. It stilll says it willl be implemented on August 29th.

Don't ya all wish you were a mouse in the offices at CJ so you could figure what the heck is going on. I guess it is the lack of information now, unlike what were used to when Todd was here, that is so frustrating.

Same here, Popdawg, I've been waiting since they first announced LMI. Guess the boycott will have to go a bit longer.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

While it's always best if a project is both "on time" and "right", if I had to choose one of the two I would usually choose "right" over "on time". (Let's just hope it's right.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread