Question for Account Managers
    Are there any account managers out there that might be looking for easy implimentation solutions for their newbie affiliates?

I see lots of people looking to click the easy button and wait for their website to produce an income. Don't worry, its everywhere not just with your affiliates.

Anyway, I was thinking of building a website platform for hosting affiliate driven sites. With an online site builder and templates people could build a website and customize it, import their datafeed and voila! finished site.

I think this would benefit the merchants by providing an easy way to get people started. It would benefit the affiliate, because they could be up in a snap but still have the ability to manage the content and expand the site.

I see goldencan and I think is is a joke. But obviously there are people looking for the easy way in. I could offer the solutions free if I took every so many clicks like goldencan. Or charge a minimal fee and make my money on hosting. Or maybe give the customer the choice to choose.

I would really like to work with affiliate managers to provide online tools that would help them make money. I would need some way to monitize it myself, but I am not greedy.

I am a pretty decent programer and open to any ideas or offers. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I'm standing by to learn on this one. I like the idea of "making it easy for affiliates to get started" - but I defer to the old dog affs in here to see what you have to say about the idea.

One thing I'd recommend though - go easy on the way you describe others programs. A joke to one is treasure to another.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Yeah, I don't use goldencan, but I can say when I see someone promoting stuff by saying this company or that company is a joke, I move on. From the company that has to promote themselves that way.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

ABW Ambassador
    Although we at BDS would have no interest, these guys have been around since 1997 and done some interesting STUFF. The "joke" comment was out of line!

Quote Originally Posted by pageBuzz.com
    ...I see goldencan and I think is is a joke.
    Statements like that about someone who is very respected here at ABW for his product and for is involvement in helping folks in the affliate business will get you no respect here at ABW. I think you have a lot of other things you need to learn before you try to build and sell something here.

You may be the worlds best programer, but with out proper personal skills, I'm afraid you will not get much interest or support here.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Bad Comment
    Sincere Apology

I was wrong in attacking goldencan. That was not my intent. I know very little about the program, but when I looked into the program they are taking 25% of the traffic.

I did not mean to imply that they were bad, I just thought the price was high and that people are willing to give up their first born if they think it will let them sell the next child for a fortune.

There are alot of people thinking they can get rich fast and there is ample opportunity to make money with these people.

Of course I have the utmost respect for any company that has been sucessful in ths industry as it is not easy at all. If anything I am jealous that they found an answer that I did not.

I am sorry the comment was taken badly, no malice was intended. I will be more careful in choosing my words.

You might want to go apologize in the other thread too. Not only have you tried to put GoldenCAN in a bad light today you insulted folks who use it over there.

Only 18 posts and you've already managed to insult a software developer and any newbies using his program.

You might want to read what you write before you hit that Post Quick Reply button in the future.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread