Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - Rugsusa.com !!
    Hello Team,

As promised, we would not leave any of our hard working affiliates hanging with wasted traffic. We know the time, effort and money you spent in building up your SAS / Rug traffic and we appreciate your efforts and most importantly we value your time.

We would like to announce the newest merchant to join the ARC and SAS family - RugsUSA.com.

RugsUSA.com is a featured and top ranked YAHOO! Store™ and the premier online retailer for quality machine made and hand made area rugs via the internet. Established in 1998 RugsUSA.com has grown to be the one stop source for area rugs from a wide range of designer and national brand manufactures including Shaw Rugs, Oriental Weavers, Milliken, Tracy Porter, Mohawk, Colonial Mills, and many more. Our partnership with Yahoo! Store offers our customers safe and secure shopping with monitoring by Yahoo! 24 hours a day.

We have 10% commission, a 120 day cookie and most importantly - we are on the SAS network. That means no parasites to steal, divert or hijack your PPC or SEO traffic. We will have a data feed next week, we will also have a merchant sponsored feed on GoldenCAN, free of the 4th click.

Join your only parasite FREE Rug merchant today and continue earning revenue with your existing rug traffic. Join Rugsusa.com today!

More program developements will be released early next week. We are working with Rugsusa closely, we are setting up the data feed and tweaking the program.

I wanted to announce this today specially for those of you that have the traffic stream and don't want to see it go to waste on another network. Join Rugsusa.com today and support your parasite FREE merchants.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Hurray! I signed up already at SAS. Love it!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    ONWARD
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Hurray! I signed up already at SAS. Love it!
    You guys are going to sweep the competition under the carpet, for sure.

Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

Yes! Wonderful news Andy!

I'm signing up in a few minutes - and will wait anxiously for the new datafeed, so that I can get it implemented.

Thanks for doing this...means a bunch!

I can hear the PPC cannons loading up now ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    No wasting time on this one, the first links are now up, the categories ROCK!

Great prices - I may have to get a new rug for the outdoor patio. Links are up on my websitesite already and I made it a Full site wide link. Not something I do often on my Bargain site.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lilly
    You guys are going to sweep the competition under the carpet, for sure.

Sounds like it...

Congratulations on the new merchant, Andy!!

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    No wasting time on this one, the first links are now up, the categories ROCK!
    M,
    Thank you for your support .... it is appreciated. I know you have the traffic too ... looking forward to your first sale ...

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Great prices - I may have to get a new rug for the outdoor patio. Links are up on my websitesite already and I made it a Full site wide link. Not something I do often on my Bargain site.
    V-man,

Thank you buddy ... lock and load man....

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Sounds like it...

Congratulations on the new merchant, Andy!!

Geno
    Thanks G man...

It's great to see that you guys are enthusiastic about our affiliate program.

UPDATE:
    The feed is being worked on right now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    We have 10% commission, a 120 day cookie and most importantly - we are on the SAS network. That means no parasites to steal, divert or hijack your PPC or SEO traffic. We will have a data feed next week, we will also have a merchant sponsored feed on GoldenCAN, free of the 4th click.

Join your only parasite FREE Rug merchant today and continue earning revenue with your existing rug traffic. Join Rugsusa.com today!

More program developements will be released early next week. We are working with Rugsusa closely, we are setting up the data feed and tweaking the program.
    Andy, I'm not taking the risk of having parasites on my rugs, so I just loaded the RugsUSA links and banners.

Just let us know when the feed is ready.

Sal.

Thumbs up
    Just signed up ... Waiting for the feed

Congrats for the nice program ARC

I really don't want Rugman to fail and hope they do well, but I sure hope they are feeling sorry they left this network for that "other" network.

Great job Andy. Heck, I might even start selling rugs.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I really don't want Rugman to fail and hope they do well, but I sure hope they are feeling sorry they left this network for that "other" network.

Great job Andy. Heck, I might even start selling rugs.
    Ron,
    We would love to have you selling rugs ...

I have no negative feelings for Rugman and their senior management. I wish them the best with their decisions.

In the true Canadian spirit - Game On !!

ABW Ambassador
    sure hope they are feeling sorry they left this network for that "other" network.
    Somehow I doubt it, because if there wasn't a reason they wouldn't have left and stayed with the "other one." Do wish them the best though.

However, as much as I've been needing a rug merchant, this program will be highly usable for folks like me who don't have feed sites, because the categories are so *right on* and the Makeapage at SAS can be used, which opens a door of opportunity for a lot of people who otherwise can't make best use of the inventory.

Besides, I remember seeing this RugsUSA a while back and wished at the time that they had a program because of the beautiful site and presentation for one thing, and also they've got "specialty" niche-oriented type merchandise that's much in demand and much needed for a few sections on my sites. The inventory and site architecture are perfect for niche affiliates with static sites.

There's already a few section specific links up and a subdirectory set up on one site this afternoon, with individual links done up using the SAS tool to link to individual pages, and now waiting for the product links so it can be expanded.

Thanks Andy, you came thru. Had already stopped my Rugman Ads and taken those pages off my site. Just signed up with RugsUSA - their site looks nice and really like the variety they are offering.

Do you think that customers hesitate if the checkout happens at another domain ( in this case Yahoo store) as they are jumping three domains to buy anything. Would an integrated checkout (same merchant domain) increase conversion?

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion
    Do you think that customers hesitate if the checkout happens at another domain ( in this case Yahoo store) as they are jumping three domains to buy anything. Would an integrated checkout (same merchant domain) increase conversion?
    I have often wondered this, but I have a few merchants with Yahoo stores that I do very well with. I think if anything people trust seeing a Yahoo checkout environment. Just my two cents.

Great deal, Andy!

I just joined and put up my two banners for that $10 bonus.

Also looking forward to the datafeed as soon as it's available.

BTW -- Is there a "Make a Page" for Rugsusa yet?

Gary Speer

I'm in!

ABW Ambassador
    BTW -- Is there a "Make a Page" for Rugsusa yet?
    As I understand it, the "Make a Page" is based on the feed categories and product links, so when the feeds are done and uploaded we'll be good to go.

Is that right?

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I have often wondered this, but I have a few merchants with Yahoo stores that I do very well with. I think if anything people trust seeing a Yahoo checkout environment. Just my two cents.
    I'll add my 2 cents and make it 4, Unc.

I do think consumers would tend to trust a Yahoo check out cart, the same as I think they would tend to trust any other known entity when offering up CC info online.

Can't say I've done any hard stat numbers on it but it seems like a reasonable conclusion.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast