Affiliate Programs that support Paypal?
    Wondering if anyone knew any good affiliate networks, programs that pay affiliates by paypal?

Thanks

Partnerweekly.com supports paypal.

ABW Ambassador
    Why would you ever make the choice of who you partner with based on if they pay by paypal? There are 5 million other reasons why to choose a network, merchant and partner. If they pay by paypal should be about number 4,999,999.

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Why would you ever make the choice of who you partner with based on if they pay by paypal? There are 5 million other reasons why to choose a network, merchant and partner. If they pay by paypal should be about number 4,999,999.
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...81&postcount=1

Calendars and Dragondoor pay with paypal
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    Ahh got you mr sal, to cheat us tax payers... I don't think I would consider paypal under the table.

Sounds like you're on some kind of benefit and are scared to let go of the lifebelt.

That's a self-defeating mindset, let go - swim and then you can get yourself a fine boat - the next one will be even better. Won't need a lifebelt again.

Paul
    Actually I am, Cause my parents dont want me to do anything to make money, unless it's under the table, cause it took forever to get on ssd as it is, took about 6-10 months to even get on it. and then my parents tell me that why would ssd send me a check if I'm getting checks from affiliate marketing. however right now I"m so confused that the only job I can do is affiliate marketing right now, and Its cause it's fun to do. its not like a regular job, dont have to deal with customers, and not as stressful, but I guess I might as well quit doing affiliate marketing so i dont jeapordize my benefits. anyway already canceled my cj, shareasale account. just trying to figure out a way that so I can make a tiny bit of cash without the government coming in and taking my benefits. Might as well do something that I enjoy, which is affiliate marketing, jeez ssd is so confusing as it is. I hate to say this but if I cant do affiliate marketing then I dont know what to do my life is fu**** up right now as it is. bored of everything except making sites, and of course playing video games when I"m in the mood. oh well I guess I"ll go outside and get some fresh air and listen to my new ipod nano. be back later

Quote Originally Posted by jc101
    right now I"m so confused that the only job I can do is affiliate marketing right now ... but I guess I might as well quit doing affiliate marketing so i dont jeapordize my benefits ... I hate to say this but if I cant do affiliate marketing then I dont know what to do my life is fu**** up right now as it is. bored of everything except making sites, and of course playing video games when I"m in the mood.
    Jason, you need to find out how much you can earn without an interruption to your benefits.

usually can make no more than $860 a month or your benefits will stop.[source]
    Ofcourse the govt. is referring to a "trial work period" but only someone from their office can define the term "work" for you.

Do you usually make more than $860 a month from affiliate marketing?
    As long as you don't hit $860 a month, you might be okay doing affiliate marketing, but check first with the office.

My advice to you is if you are on SSD you are entitled to speak with someone from that office.
    • Set up an appointment with someone from the office.
    • Tell that person you would like to work [first see my advice below]
    • Also ask if affiliate marketing would be included in their definition of "work" (it might be, it might not be -- you need to ask)
    • Ask how much money could you received without an interruption to your benefits.
    • If you are on SSD your are probably entitled to some type of State Vocational Program that could counsel you and help you to find work.

In California check out the Vocational Rehabilitation section of http://www.disabilityresources.org/CALIFORNIA.html

What you need to do is to create a skillsheet for yourself.
    As an example: PHP is a skill, MySQL is a skill, etc... anytime you deal with government employees who are trying to fit you into some type of employment, you want to emphasize your skills (and you want to be upbeat on the types of programs you would prefer).

You want to work but you are looking for a certain direction (you want a job that would be right for you).

Look at your skills: do you have programming skills that would help you get a job etc... ?

Try to find a state run vocational rehabilitation office but don't go in there without making a list of skills that you have first (so there would be something that the counselor could discuss with you).

If you are on SSD, you can see a vocational guidance counselor that is paid for by the state you live in. You might qualify for other types of "benefits" (i.e. vocational counseling or some type of educational benefit depending on your situation and the offers available in your state of residence).

I hope I gave you some good ideas as an alternative to looking for something "under the table" (because "under the table" doesn't always work out).

Good luck in everything. Take a step and see if there are any vocational guidance programs you could participate in
    Last edited by Rhia7; September 3rd, 2006 at 06:59 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Anyone who thinks that Paypal records aren't going to end up being perused by the IRS (or some other agency that happens to share data with the IRS) at some stage is living in a dreamworld.

Wondering if anyone knew any good affiliate networks, programs that pay affiliates by paypal?

Thanks
    Jason, I took a look at your link listed in your profile.
    My ZoneAlarm Security detected some sort of spyware.

Here's a big tip: lose the spyware. You want to make money?
    Make it fair and square and you'll get to keep it (in the long run)
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Great advice and info from Rhia.

The "danger" is that you become used to small predictable drips and so do no more. I don't know how the US system works, but can believe it's a total PITA to get the cheques arriving. I also imagine that like here in the UK, once you get your own cash, you're off the books and are back to square one if you need to claim again. The unpredictability of affilaite marketing doen't exactly help here.

Talk to to whoever supplies your cheques and what you can and can't do. Even if it gets to earn a $ - lose a $, isn't that better for your own esteem than playing computer games that you're bored of? If you're not sure, build a site with content, then when it's big - monetize it.

Don't go over to the dark side and don't push the limits hoping you'll get away with it - thein lies a whole world of s**t you don't want to investigate.

Rhia7 I'm not sure what your talking about with my profile, as Haiko I guess disabled my profile access,search access to abw so cant even see whats in my profile. ever what the link says leads to my site, (a free webhost) and spybot and lavasoft adaware doesn't detect anything on my computer, so not sure what your talking about, related to spyware. anyway I cant seem to even access my profile on abw, says I dont have permissions. hmm. anyway have nothing else to say.

Rhia7 I'm not sure what your talking about with my profile, as Haiko I guess disabled my profile access,search access to abw so cant even see whats in my profile. ever what the link says leads to my site, (a free webhost) and spybot and lavasoft adaware doesn't detect anything on my computer, so not sure what your talking about, related to spyware. anyway I cant seem to even access my profile on abw, says I dont have permissions. hmm. anyway have nothing else to say.
    The Santa Cruz Valiant Affiliate Support Center
    (removed link)

Do a double check
    Last edited by loxly; September 4th, 2006 at 05:41 PM. Reason: posting other people's websites is a no-no
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

hmm
    Just scanned by computer with spybot all I get is tracking cookies, which isn't considered spyware. hmm wierd..

oops typo, my not by. lol

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread