Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You can't do anything until Friday...but you just might like to read all about this deal.
    http://www.cashevolution.com

If you are smart enough to see the light, send me an email and I will get you in before FRIDAY the weekend when over 10 million people will be reading all about it.

The CASHevolution Investment Club is only $25.00 to join and $25.00 per month and is designed to be FREE after referring just 3 people. You Membership includes all of the following information, resources and income potential:

A comprehensive Business, Financial and Investment Education with downloadable Reference Library.

Low risk Institutionalized Investments.

A business website to help you generate a self-funding Investment portfolio.

A Bank account in a Tax Neutral country.

An International ATM & POS Debit card for instant access to your money.

A Personal Forced Matrix designed to pay for your Membership with only 3 referrals and help you quit your job with a maximum earnings potential of just less than $9,000.00 per month!

The stability of some of the Internets largest Marketing Professionals working with us and you to ensure every ones continued success.

And duh...we overloaded 6 servers with traffic from people who wanted to join when we tested the stuff on Saturday.

And yes it's a real deal.

Remember you heard it here first.

Fred,

Your constant self-promotion of the pyramid schemes you're involved with is giving this forum a bad name and you a worse one (if that's possible).

Perhaps it's time for you to move on.

Dignan
    [QUOTE]Your constant self-promotion of the pyramid schemes you're involved with is giving this forum a bad name and you a worse one (if that's possible).
    Perhaps it's time for you to move on./QUOTE]

I once read a book that talked about morals (I can't think of the name right now). The jest of it was that we all have morals, some are just differant.

If Fred's, and I repeat, IF schemes are legal, then he has a right to be here. All marketing is a scheme to one degree or another, his are just differant. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Dignan. Yep, you are probably right....but since you will never join these programs, I have the solace of knowing you will be always remain a loser in the game of life.

You are like a poor man's Don Quixote tilting at windmills and attracking sheep thinking they real.

But as for CashEvolution - while you are struggling to pay the rent to live in a rundown tenament, I shall be cashing the ever increasing checks every month.

I'll never join these either, I wonder.... does that make me a "loser in life" too?

At least I'm not struggling to pay the rent [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Bassmaster,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>At least I'm not struggling to pay the rent<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But then again, it is a small house. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

No, just Dignan. Never say never...you never no when never ends.

ABW Ambassador
    Adding up all your programs - aren't you a quadruple billionaire? Or has the man kept you down from the potential you sell to others? Stinking law and their fancy rules about ripping people off and pyramid schemes.

Where this friday, will we be reading about this latest offer? FTC alert? Wired news about scams? Or an exciting mlm newsletter?

Chet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have the solace of knowing you will be always remain a loser in the game of life...you are struggling to pay the rent to live in a rundown tenament, I shall be cashing the ever increasing checks every month.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh, Fred, how do you know so much about me? Are you involved in some kind of crystal ball MLM too?

Fred,

Please refrain from demeaning verbiage in future posts.

Haiko

We could create a loser forum, where we could set around holding cyber hands, and wish we would've joined any number of programs through Fred and made lots of money so we could all move out of our small houses. Maybe Fred and Tribune could stop by occasionally and make us feel bad also.

Can't we all just get along?

Let's join in hands and sing 'we are the world' I'll be Stevie Wonder.

Old Wiccan crystal fortells the future.

No more flames - you can either take advantage of the opportunities or not.

Considering over 100 MAJOR players are in the CashEvolution thing and over 3 Billion
    people can now get a real debit card and bank account and their own webpage for just $25 per month and cover their cost by referring just 3 people and they can do it online or offline, you all had a chance to get in at the top so to speak. But you listen to Diggie, and Dark Dude, you will surely save a few bucks but lose the possibility of making some good extra money.

Now suppose I advertise for a Internet Opportunity Seminar and 1000 people show up.
    Last one they did here in Vegas something like 2,000 people showed up.

I explain the deal - you want to play go sign up in the back of the room. $25. Let's say 155 sign up - 30 people have their cost covered right there and if everyone just gets one referral all 155 have their cost covered.

Now Americans may be dumb enough to NOT join
    but if you live where getting a bank account and debit card is real costly and difficult,
    you are going to join. And that is where 5 billion people live.

And the bank is a real licensed British Commonwealth bank and the cards are good in over 1 million locations and when you fill up your 3 levels your automatically invest $150 per month in an licensed offshore mutual fund.

What more do you want for $25 - The program hasn't even opened except thru build referrals and I have already filled my 155 level and have a chunk on the 4th and 5th level.

And on Friday Bravenet is sending out 3 million emails to all their webmasters telling them about the program. And when you add in all the get paid to read email programs and mega ezine publishers - those in early have a serious chance of making $1,500 per month in ONE or TWO days and it will grow from there.

Heck when the guys in Russian, China and Taiwan and India figure it out, it will EXPLODE.

Take the time to read about it...
    http://fredc.cashevolution.com

If you really think it isn't worth trying for a risk factor of $25 and plugging a banner or text link on your site - it's no wonder you worry about whether you make $25 from CJ.

Have fun...enjoy life.

You can't sign up until Friday unless you go thru build referrals -
    www.netbiz.buildreferrals.com

Fred
    What were you into before the internet.. chain letters?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinaski:
    Fred
    What were you into before the internet.. chain letters?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd guess selling bridges, like that big one in Brooklyn.

haiko,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Fred,
    Please refrain from demeaning verbiage in future posts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess it is OK for everyone else to call Fred anything they want from a crook to a snake oil salesman to whatever, I'm not saying he is not, but I guess that is OK?

qball0213,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Maybe Fred and Tribune could stop by occasionally and make us feel bad also. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You do a good enough job of that yourself, plus your marketing practices are not all that great with all your pop-ups and pop-unders. Who knows what else you are doing when people visit your site? If you want to attack people for not having the same marketing morals that you have, I will be more than happy to attack you back. I don't think we need that here, but if you can do it to Fred, then it can be done to you, that is not being helpful to all else concern, but have it your way.

Since when did this become a free-for-all spam forum.. So how does this work? Can I spam everyone with offers if I call it a great opportunity? or do I need a catchy header designed to get people to read my spam as well? hmm.. do I also have to insult people who don't like me posting my spam, or is this optional??

It's optional.

TK: Remember MASH? If a real pilot came in who knew how to drop bombs accurately, who could do some damage, comedy or not they'd have shot him down. But when Five o'Clock Charlie came in, nobody considered it - it was too funny to watch him in action.

Well, we're talking Five o'Clock Charlie here.

Thanks for those last two posts, Fred. You've convinced me and I'm so glad that both of those posts have your affiliate links.

Tribune - Where have you been? Numerous people have posted about Fred's scamming ways. Fred has admitted that he owes a lot of people money. So someone posting about Fred and his character is different than Fred flaming people he knows nothing about.

"You do a good enough job of that yourself, plus your marketing practices are not all that great with all your pop-ups and pop-unders. Who knows what else you are doing when people visit your site? If you want to attack people for not having the same marketing morals that you have, I will be more than happy to attack you back. I don't think we need that here, but if you can do it to Fred, then it can be done to you, that is not being helpful to all else concern, but have it your way."

Tribune, I know you can read because your here, where in my post did I attack anybody? Fred is the one implying anyone who doesn't sign up is dumb or a loser, I simply responded to that. How old are you 12? The one popunder and the one popup pay my hosting fee's many times over each month, so I guess my marketing isn't too bad, if you have any suggestions on how I can improve it, you can gladly turn them sideways and well, nevermind. And implying I do something shady, any moron can look at the straight html on my pages and see nothing is going on. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] And the attacks seem to be your thing.

[ 05-14-2002: Message edited by: qball0213 ]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Old Wiccan crystal fortells the future.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes....so?

Not meaning to be sensitive but what's that supposed to mean?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The one pop and the one popup pay my hosting fee's many times over each month, so I guess my marketing isn't too bad,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are missing the point. A few of you have been setting yourself up as judge and jury concerning marketing. You think your marketing isn't too bad, because it pays the bills. I may think your marketing stinks because I don't like pops... All I have been trying to say, is everyone may look at things different. Fred has his way, I have mine and you yours, but a few of you have taken it on yourselves to let the rest of know that we don't belong here if we think differently than you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And implying I do something shady, any moron can look at the straight html on my pages and see nothing is going on. And the attacks seem to be your thing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just threw that in to make my point that some look at things differently and while you can attack Fred and make fun of him you take the high and mighty road when someone questions you. You are not the internet marketing gods and you do not set the standards. I have made no attacks, but it has been a few of you that love to flame everytime Fred opens his lips. Then Haiko chimes in and chides Fred when it is others that are doing the flaming.

Let me make this clear... I really don't give a rats you know what about Fred, but from time to time he has something to say that makes sense and I would like to hear it without everyone screaming how much he owes and what a scam artist he is. You all have made your point and probably rightfully so, Take him to court or shut the f**k up. You sound like babies whining all the time.

Maybe you don't understand Tribune, I didn't attack anyone, I was making a joke because Fred made us sound like losers if we didn't sign up for his drive by spam, and ofcourse you have to jump in like your his tag team partner, nobody attacks Fred, Fred brings it on himself with his attitude that he is doing us a favor when he spams us. I think you need to reread this whole thread, including your posts, without the attitude and see if it helps you.

I think my marketing sucks, but I'm still trying to learn how to sell stuff myself. That's why I'm here, why are you here? Maybe you and Fred can just exchange emails and when he has something to say he can just email you directly, problem solved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast