http and a telephoto
    13006 New Posts!!!!!
    OMG, I just finished setting up my BIG computer... the one that came on the truck from Rochester that took months to get to me.... and when I opened the page to ABW it didn't have me logged in but it said I had 13006 new posts!!!!! YIKES! I actually didn't think it cared about new posts if you weren't logged in.... I have no clue how far back that is, if it is from the one day I turned it on in San Mateo a couple weeks ago or if it is from the last time my daughter used my computer back in Rochester (ABW is my browser home page!)

Anyway, it gave me a chuckle. I should have grabbed a screen shot, but I don't like not being logged in

What's the highest number of new posts you have logged in to see????
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    OMG, real music from real speakers!!!! The Bose speakers that had been missing from the move appeared in the last box I checked for something else once I got here. Guess my son approves of where I live now and let me find them

OK, off to enjoy big screen and big sound... maybe it's time for a shot of stoli ... here's to being home... and NOT having 13006 new posts to read!!! Can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night... Hope my neighbors like James Blunt, Led Zepplin and Frank Sinatra, cause that's what they are gonna hear tonight while I sit out on the patio!!!!
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    maybe it's time for a shot of stoli ...
    My bottle is already empty - all for you and your big screen, Deb.

Enjoy it!!

Geno

"James Blunt, Led Zepplin and Frank Sinatra"
    Hmmmm ....you definitely do have varied tastes in music....not a combination I would have immediately thought to have together lol ....but do like all of them. Specially like James Blunt

"What's the highest number of new posts you have logged in to see????"
    Probably something obvious I should be aware of....but umm where do you see this? Have seen something on the right side about newer posts but usually only would have 5 or 6 maybe shown.

Congratulations on being all settled in

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    "James Blunt, Led Zepplin and Frank Sinatra"
    Hmmmm ....you definitely do have varied tastes in music....not a combination I would have immediately thought to have together lol ....but do like all of them. Specially like James Blunt
    I tossed in some Pink Floyd last night too My son and I had similar tastes so there was no problem there. Now that it's just me I get to listen to what I want, even if it means repeating the same playlist over and over... If I ever get company here they will probably say "what the heck??" after not too long... lol.
    "What's the highest number of new posts you have logged in to see????"
    Probably something obvious I should be aware of....but umm where do you see this? Have seen something on the right side about newer posts but usually only would have 5 or 6 maybe shown.
    At the top of the page in the new nav bar at the end of the other text is a number with "new posts" after it. You click that to see the latest posted messages.
    Congratulations on being all settled in
    lol, the electronics I can handle, but I tried to put a bedframe together today, just a simple single twin frame.... didn't go so well.... lol... mattresses will be sitting on the floor when/if guests arrive!

Again, good thing I live alone!!!!
    Deborah Carney

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    My bottle is already empty - all for you and your big screen, Deb.

Enjoy it!!

Geno
    Hope you enjoyed it Geno!!! Stoli was my son's drink, mine is Grey Goose, but I have been told to give some other vodka's a try
    Deborah Carney

Internet Cowboy
    Just get to work reading those 13006 posts Deb. There will be a test on Tuesday!

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Just get to work reading those 13006 posts Deb. There will be a test on Tuesday!
    Test? I don't do no stinkin' tests....

I thought you would be out on the boat There are more of us hanging out here than I actually thought.

Look what I did today: BUGS Well, I did other stuff too, but that was the most fun and I haven't worked on my shops in.... forever Hope to have them in shape to put in a paid announcement sometime in the next week or so... but don't look for me to have banners, lol..... I'll premake some html pages instead!

(eagles playing now...)
    Deborah Carney

lol My tastes are all over the place. Like pretty much most music. Your guests will just have to be happy listening to what you have playing.
    Got it now....ummm never noticed that before. lol I am the observant one.. lol

"lol, the electronics I can handle, but I tried to put a bedframe together today, just a simple single twin frame.... didn't go so well.... lol... mattresses will be sitting on the floor when/if guests arrive!"

Now....this is a good way to meet one of your cute neighbors. Just fess up to em you're having a bit of trouble getting the bedframe together...it's an honest excuse You'll get to meet your new neighbors and get your bedframe put together all at the same time. Don't feel bad....I'd be sleeping on the floor if it were up to me to put the bedrame together, too. Electronics?? Forget it. not too mechanically inclined at all. lol

Umm regarding your bugs. Got kinda a cute little story bout lady bugs. Didn't find out exact reason but my neice ordered a bunch of em and evidently they weren't happy with their living conditions and left home. I was there Sat. night for combo labord day barbecue and two of my great nephews birthdays. On the wall was a "Wanted" poster. Was a big picture of a ladybug the youngest had made. And they had posted a reward for anybody that could find them. lol Not much of a bug lover but do like ladybugs...How can anybody not like a lady bug?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear

Now....this is a good way to meet one of your cute neighbors.
    Cute neighbors are all married... lol... with lots of kids running around... I'm in a "family" neighborhood. Everyone has dogs and kids... I'm sure people will be wondering why I hardly ever leave home...
    Deborah Carney

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Cute neighbors are all married... lol... with lots of kids running around... I'm in a "family" neighborhood. Everyone has dogs and kids... I'm sure people will be wondering why I hardly ever leave home...
    LOL Deb. Pretty soon you'll be known as the "cat lady" when you bring the babies from NY.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    LOL Deb. Pretty soon you'll be known as the "cat lady" when you bring the babies from NY.
    Eventually... lol... it could be a few months though... can't think of when it will be good to travel for a full week away when I just started a new j*b! At least they are happy with my grandson to play with.
    Deborah Carney

http and a telephoto
    Just had to share the office, lol, it is cleaner than it will ever be at the moment... plus had to show the difference between "big brother" and "little brother"! The laptop looks so.... small!!!!

So had to put the laptops together so they didn't feel dwarfed... but they are in view of the big guy so they have something to aspire to ....

Don't laugh too hard at my desk... it serves it's purpose!!!!

And before you think my house must be furnished fabulously, that's it, lol. Those desks ARE the furniture... I need an Ikea!!!!!
    Deborah Carney

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread