Thumbs down Who is running this site? Poor Service.
    Hello. Does anyone know a better way to contact whoever is running this site besides the forum message link?

I paid for the affiliate program announcement and submitted my announcement about 2 weeks ago and it still isn't up.

I have sent three messages through this forum to the "administrator" and have received no response.

I would never do business like this on my site.

If anyone can give me any info with regards to contacting the site admin, I'd be grateful.

I would much rather see my affiliate program announcement get posted rather than having to go through 2checkout to get a refund.

thanks,
    Ryan

Haiko is the owner of this forum.

Might also want to consider, its a weekend and the last LONG WEEKEND of the summer.
    Tuesday is when things are back to normal, try then.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Email: haiko AT abestweb.com

Make sure you spell that name right or it won't get through.
    And, don't expect any response on the Labor Day Weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Email: haiko AT abestweb.com

Make sure you spell that name right or it won't get through.
    And, don't expect any response on the Labor Day Weekend...
    Is Haiko in Labor?

Well he has been updating the entire forum and would like to get it done for the benefit of all users including new advertisers!

This is Haiko's Baby for sure dude.

As for working out with CD's...

I can't hold enough of them in my hands to make enough weight to make a difference to my abs. Lord have I tried.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Hi Ryan,

> submitted my announcement about 2 weeks ago

He's been working on the forum to make it better so perhaps delayed a bit. Be patient, I know it sounds like a long time, but good things come to those who wait. ( specially if you wait for Haiko) Give it a day more or 2.

Put it this way, you are already getting some good feedback and people seeing your name and your site on your profile, so meantime tell affiliates some positive stories about your program.

BTW, Welcome to ABW

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Labor Day Weekend
    ...Is Haiko in Labor?

http and a telephoto
    I checked this thread to see what site you were talking about, not expecting to be about ABW. Interesting that you post about poor service in the very forum you hope to attract affiliates and conduct business. If there was poor service here, there wouldn't be so many merchants and affiliates hanging around
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

"I paid for the affiliate program announcement and submitted my announcement about 2 weeks ago and it still isn't up.
    I have sent three messages through this forum to the "administrator" and have received no response."

This is poor service. Some may know Haiko is real busy and that's why the delay, but if the service to advertisers are poor, we don't need to be brown-nosey about it.

Angry

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

http and a telephoto
    Brown nosey to point out that the forum has been undergoing an overhaul and the admin might be busy? Interesting take on support for the person that runs this site...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Cool
    I wasn't trying to badmouth this site. I am stating fact.
    The fact is I paid $50.00 and submitted my article to be added to the affiliate program announcements. The fact is it has been 1 week (I believe I posted two weeks in error and frustration) and I still don't see my announcement posted. The fact is I have sent 3 messages and have received no response. The fact is if you're going to take money from people for a service, it's your responsibility to provide the service, and provide customer service.

If I hadn't been left in the dark for these 8 days, I wouldn't have posted this message. If you were to order a fitness mix from my site and didn't receive the download link nor any replies to emails requesting service, you would start reaching out to find and answer or to get a refund wouldn't you?

In reality, this is poor service. I'm not saying this is a bad site or there are bad people running the site or that there are bad peole who make up this site's community. I am simply stating that I an not satisfied with paying $50 and receiving nothing. A simple email response from the webmaster letting me know that there is going to be a delay would suffice but I have not received any communication.

I'm new here. Am I just supposed to know that the people responsible for maintaining the site are backlogged? No.

There's a reason why I chose to pay to be included in the affiliate program announcements on this site. I skimmed through the forums and saw that this was a great community. Immediately, I wanted to be involved with this community of affiliates.

What started out as excitement has quickly turned to frustration. Each day I have to think to myself, "do i want to get my money back by contacting 2checkout, or wait one more day and see if my announcement gets listed?".

Thanks to those of you who have posted some of the contact info I am looking for.

I look forward to having a partnership with some of you here. I would really like to talk more about my affiliate program and my site's news and updates but I can't because my announcement hasn't gone up yet. Let's hope this gets resolved soon.

Be patient....

If Haiko has not gotten to it, there is usually a good reason. He runs a very good ship but has lots of oars in the water. I'm sure with the new forum changes this last week some of his oars our out of order and he is trying to get them all in order.

This forum has been around for five years with many satisified advertisers.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Convincing words but they would mean much more if they came from the owner/manager. Let's see what happens today.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Haiko is redesigning the site. There is a big change and deployment on his side, so I would not push him if I am in your shoes. Try emailing him again

Although I am redesigning the site, WorkOutCD deserves all the attention of any customer, and I apologize.

The situation surrounding the order was a bit askew in that when I saw it in the mod queue I tried to match it up with the receipt, I usually match up the email and approve, if the email doesn't match I do I who is look up see the city state and match them up and since they didn't match either I put it into my to do list, which extended actually into today. As for the email(s), I never got any with all that said, Ryan has been refunded and the ad is live - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=77938
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Haiko, in the short time I have had the fortune of knowing you (albeit on a small scale) you have always proven yourself to be upstanding.

When I first read this post, I knew you would make it right!

Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread