Does anyone have the key to actually sell clickbank stuff?
    I recently decided I was going to start a site and try to make money. That's when I found click bank. I know how the whole process works I geuss but I'm wondering if anyone has good ideas on how to put this on your site and get people to go to your site and actually pay for this stuff. I'm just starting to make categories and then ad the products from clickbank but I feel like after all that work (and a boring idea,) I still won't have anyone coming to my site to buy stuff from clickbank. I'm really wondering if you guys have made it work and made some pretty decent money off this.

Tax Paying Member
    Where is that damn key??? I know that I put it some place.

Its taking me longer than originally planned.

Just need to keep looking some more.
    Last edited by Witzer; September 4th, 2006 at 06:44 PM.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Try this (i post this not just for your reading, but for others just starting out as well who may be able to get something from it):

Select one info product on a topic that you know something about, that has good numbers in clickbank and pays you a good commission amount.

Drive visitors to an opt-in form on your website that entices them to give you their email address in exchange for your newsletter where you'll tell them all about the topic discussed in the said info product.

Create an autoresponder series at Aweber.com of about 20 messages or more, sent to your prospects every other day or so, telling them about the topic. Put links to the product's sales page in every (or almost every) email. In your autoresponder sequence, be informal, be conversational, be fun, be interesting, be original, be human, be Yourself!

As an added treat for your prospects, write up a few PDF files that give info about the topic. People love juicy PDF files.

I estimate that it would take approximately 1 to 4 days of work upfront to accomplish all of this.

Buy the product yourself so you can understand fully what you are selling. Obviously it has good #s at CB so you know it's a product people are buying in an area people are interested in.

Sure you can simply drive people to the landing page of a ton of random info products and cross your fingers for a conversion every now and then./ Or you can build a solid relationship with a niche and have customers for life. Your choice.
    Last edited by deepestblue; September 9th, 2006 at 02:41 AM.

as far as getting visitors to your website, you can advertise with SEs, do SEO, exchange links, submit to directories... there are options

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Persistence
    Erica - welcome to the world of online marketing. The "key" you talk about is an endless study and development process. It doesn't happen overnight. It's not a matter of throwing up a web site, adding links and then the money rolls in. Marketing on the internet is the same concept as marketing offline. You have to locate your audience, how to reach them, what to offer them and how to turn on their "buying" key.

With years of effort and learning you can do it. But if you expect immediate wealth with minimal effort you will be disappointed. If you are a long term thinker - then you have time. Learn in here, do SEO, try PPC, and fine tune through hands on experience.

Best of luck to you.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Create some interesting content
    Figure out something that is interesting and put it on the web. Do what ever you like or can add value to and begin posting about it. Could be a blog or other web site or service. Then find appropriate ads to put with your postings. Services like (edited out spam) make adding revenue generating ads and keeping them up to date easy.

Generate something interesting and you'll make money.
    Last edited by Trust; September 26th, 2006 at 01:15 AM. Reason: spam

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Choosing ClickBank as the place to start selling is like trying to learn to swim in the shark pool at SeaWorld.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Shark tank swim lessons
    But other than that - what do you really think about Click bank Donuts?? lol
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

There is a lot of garbage on Clickbank, but there are also some gems hidden in the rough. For me, I have found some excellent ebooks that fit in wonderfully with topics on my main site. It took a lot of research on my part to find them, but I am glad I took the time to do so.

Alan gave you some great advice:
    Marketing on the internet is the same concept as marketing offline. You have to locate your audience, how to reach them, what to offer them and how to turn on their "buying" key.

With years of effort and learning you can do it. But if you expect immediate wealth with minimal effort you will be disappointed. If you are a long term thinker - then you have time. Learn in here, do SEO, try PPC, and fine tune through hands on experience.
    You may also want to explore other networks to see if they have something you are interested in. Look through the various forums at ABW to learn more about what all is out there in the world of affiliate marketing.

Good luck to you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread