Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up $2,500 to the first affiliate ...
    Hello Team,

Coffee is the name of the game this month. We already have a $5,000 cash bonus to anyone that generates the first 1,000 orders with our new merchant, Ashley Cooper Coffee. Full details here.

Ellis has just told me he wants to add in yet another cash promo ...

The first affiliate partner to generate 100 coffee orders will get a $1,000 on top of their regular $15.00 commission.

Of course, they will also be in the running for the $5,000 promo as well. So let's see, lets do the math:

100 orders x $15.00 = $1,500 in commissions, plus the new $1,000 bonus = $2,500.

If you have coffee traffic, if you have links up for Gevalia, if you have any traffic for food or drink, blog about anything you can sell coffee....

The first affiliate partner to generate 100 orders gets the $2,500 ...

Join AshleyCooperCoffee.com today !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

and the race is on.....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy - Completely unrelated to any of this - your sig says your MSN address is: AffiliateDoctor yet MSN requires and email address. What is the email address you use on MSN?

Thanks,
    Patrick
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    Andy - Completely unrelated to any of this - your sig says your MSN address is: AffiliateDoctor yet MSN requires and email address. What is the email address you use on MSN?

Thanks,
    Patrick
    affiliatedoctor / at / hotmail.com

Thank you sir. So added.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    Thank you sir. So added.
    Patrick, it was great chatting with you.

Coffee !!

Coffee !!

Coffee !!

=

$2,500.00

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread