Burnt Bisquits
    Anybody else get this ....
    Weren't ARC for emails are not answered ( for me at least) but simply the arrogance of dictating the network.
    Deleted and gone forever more.
    Hell I was there with SAS ... ain't going there with CJ.
    ( NOTE, I do use some CJ merchants but none as, per my thoughts, ignorant as this)
    Hal

Hi James,

I'm writing on behalf of Rugman.com and want to thank you for joining this program. We would love to set a time to talk with you, or at least communicate with you via email, about how we can make our partnership more valuable. I hope that we can uncover the reason for your lack of activity in the program and work to develop you into a top-performer in our program.

Do you have some time in the next couple of weeks to take a look at your site and the offerings of Rugman.com to identify some opportunities? If you are interested, please reply with the following information to help us get started:

- Your website ID, or CID in the CJ network

- The best way to communicate with you, whether it is a phone number, instant messenger or an alternate email

- Some times that would work for you

- The URL of the web site that you would use to promote Rugman.com

** If you're going to CJU, then definitely look for Doug there or send an email to Affiliates@Rugman.com to set up a face-to-face meeting.

We believe you were interested in the program and hope that you will review your site and your methods of promoting Rugman.com to increase the activity. We do have plenty of current links and banners to help you achieve these goals and have recently updated our product catalog to provide information about all of our products. We are also in the middle of reviewing the current banners and text links, so please let us know if a lack of specific sizes or link types has prevented you from accomplishing what you hoped to do with our program.

We look forward to a successful partnership and helping you become a top producing publisher in our affiliate program. Let's make the last four months of 2006 a record-breaker!

Thank You,

The CJ Rugman Team and Doug Gebhardt

Affiliates@Rugman.com

Got the same canned message.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread