Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    LinkShare SynergyAnalytics 2.1
    Just got this in my mail

=====================================================

LinkShare is proud to announce the release of SynergyAnalytics 2.1 on September 6. The newest version of SynergyAnalytics features an enhanced Network Transaction Analysis tab and can be accessed through the affiliate interface by selecting the Run Reports tab.

The Network Transaction Analysis tab was designed using direct feedback from affiliates. Some of the more notable changes
    are:

* Affiliates will now start their SynergyAnalytics session on the Network Transaction Analysis tab, which will provide
    quick and easy access to the most often used affiliate information.

* A central table displaying major performance statistics, including EPC.

* An alert box for information on new merchants, payment batch notices, and tips for using Analytics.

* Aggregate commission and payment data with the ability to drill down to payment detail.

* A new detailed payment report allowing affiliates to see commissions earned, adjustments, and payment status by
    merchant.

* Fewer clicks to access the latest payment batch detail.

* A suite of new reports designed specifically for affiliates:
    o Trend analyses including program trending for performance and
    payments.
    o Commission drop and growth analyses that highlight the most
    significant merchant changes in commission compared to the
    previous week or month.
    o Top performing product, merchant and creative reports.

To help our partners become more comfortable with SynergyAnalytics, we have developed a series of pre-recorded web-based
    training modules. These modules can be accessed by going to the Help section in SynergyAnalytics and selecting one of the
    five Online Modules -- Application Basics Module, Network Transaction Module, Offer Analysis Module, Partner Analysis
    Module, and Consumer Analysis Module.

We will continue to offer our traditional interface reporting for the next six to nine months to ease the transition to SynergyAnalytics.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Oh, boy, I've been without a cause for a week now.....

Seriously, I hope they did get feedback from active, deversified affiliates and have made some good changes. Will have to check them out tomorrow.

Thanks, Chris, for the update.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    "We will continue to offer our traditional interface reporting for the next six to nine months to ease the transition to SynergyAnalytics."

Oh no. It's like the networks hand off the stupid baton to the next network. I guess it's Linkshares turn.

Yeah, but in the end it is making all the smaller networks look really, really good.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Some of the smaller networks are worse, don't even have the basic reporting. Will know soon enough what LS comes up with. The old reports work fine for me and are pretty quick.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I clicked on the graph that shows how much money I'm making

I clicked on the purple part of the graph - the part that shows which merchants haven't paid yet

and saw this:

Overstock.com, Inc. LinkShare Hold Unpaid 08/11/2006 08/21/2006 N/A No 0.00 -4.32 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00

I'm "in the hole" with Overstock...

but...

I'm not an Overstock affiliate!

One more click to show the actual transaction detail...

it was a blank page

Overall, I like the new interface... but apparently still has bugs

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Billy,
    It sounds like you probably were an Overstock affiliate at one time and earned a commission. The consumer probably returned an item and then you opted out of the Overstock program before they could take away your commission. If you are really curious why there is a negative balance, you might want to try running some of the Traditional Reports like the Individual Item Report and Non-Commissionable Sales Report.

Ranae

Good grief...

"The SynergyAnalytics product currently only supports the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 + (Windows Only), Mozilla FireFox 1.0 +, Mozilla Suite 1.7 +, and Netscape 7.2 +. Click here to return to the affiliate interface."

C'mon guys. I bet Safari and Opera work. At least let me try it at my own peril instead of giving me the big stiff-arm.

15 years and counting
    What a piece of crap!
    My first look may me my last.
    Siebel Intelligence Dashboards
    My God, I must be dumb but I can't read them. Too dull, too little, no meaning...
    SynergyAnalitics Begin, before it was a joke, now the real stuff. No more Beta...
    I can't understand it.
    Date Range, Time Period, Select a Network, Next Prompt, The specified criteria didn't result in any data... Next Prompt, Nope, not anymore... NEXT
    I flew the faster jet planes in that world and I can't read a dashboard, I'm feeling so bad. Maybe I should ask my accountant.
    OK. It's enough for me. Next...

Linkshare - Please Dump SA!

It shows payment for Sept 0.00. Does this mean payments have been processsed to the reports or does that automatically show up at the begining of the month until payment has actually been processed. It's the 8th and this is the first time I have looked at my payouts in the new reporting? I am expecting a payment for the first batch. The merchant paid on the 31st.

I have the same post on the 8th and 20th of each month:

It's payday, I want to see how much I got, and SA is unavaiable

So just being able to see the reports on payday is a good step forward

I would read the RTFM if there was an RTFM to read . . . did they ever complete it?

I just checked and SA seems to be available.

Quote Originally Posted by dpl882
    It shows payment for Sept 0.00. Does this mean payments have been processsed to the reports or does that automatically show up at the begining of the month until payment has actually been processed. It's the 8th and this is the first time I have looked at my payouts in the new reporting? I am expecting a payment for the first batch. The merchant paid on the 31st.
    I am seeing the same thing --

"The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your Request Filters and try again. The filters currently being applied are shown below.

Payment Status Name is equal to issued
    and Month is equal to Sep - 2006"

This isn't good...I was told by linkshare support that even though my merchant paid august 31st, and it is shown in merchant payment history, they can't pay until the 22nd. Apparently there was some kind of payment issue.

They say this is the case for 1-800-PetMeds. It looks like all affiliates will not be paid because of this from what I was told.

Linkshare Moderator, can you look into this?

All,
    I have a message out to find out what is going on with the Affiliate Payment Summary. Once I know more, I will post.

Ranae

Hi All,
    I was told that the affiliate payment batch was sent to the bank today so you should expect to see your first September payment either late Monday or Tuesday in SynergyAnalaytics in the Affiliate Payment Summary.

I still have not gotten an answer on the error message with the Affiliate Payment Summary report. At least you know your payments will be issued early next week.

Ranae

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Hi All,
    I was told that the affiliate payment batch was sent to the bank today so you should expect to see your first September payment either late Monday or Tuesday in SynergyAnalaytics in the Affiliate Payment Summary.

I still have not gotten an answer on the error message with the Affiliate Payment Summary report. At least you know your payments will be issued early next week.

Ranae
    I guess this has to wait, but I'm still confused...Was there or wasn't there a problem with the Petmeds payment?

And are you saying that just because some of us show zero as the amount issued, it doesn't rule out getting paid for the first payment of the month?

I have a feeling I may have been given bad info from somewhere.

Help!

I like that I can finally easily see how much outstanding balance is owed and by whom. It was extremely painful to figure this out before so I'm grateful to finally have it.

My biggest complaint is still that the Traditional Report are a pain to use. This has been my #1 complaint from the start and it's yet to be addressed. I don't want to click through 4-5 prompts to see my sales!! Please default the reports to "Month to Date" and stop persisting with these annoying prompts. Until this is fixed these reports are simply too impractical.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Does anyone see a dollar amount other than 0.00 on their Sept. 8th batch, being on DD?

Last edited by dpl882; September 8th, 2006 at 09:30 PM. Reason: oops, double post

15 years and counting
    They dare showing as Amount Paid 0.00 for September, the checks and DD are not sent yet, and the report is not updated. What a bunch of idiots. What a shame!
    Why can't they just say: Processing. How many affiliates are thinking their first payment for September is $0.00?

How many affiliates are thinking their first payment for September is $0.00?
    Well, when I logged in, that was my first thought

and second though

and third thought

and will remain my thought until there's an actual dollar amount posted

It's their loss actually! When I saw zero yesterday, I thought "Why bother making links for Linkshare merchants when I make zero"

So I spent all yesterday adding shareasale and removing various linkshare

Had it said "processing", I would have done things differently

Yep, I'm showing $0.00 also and LS support will be out of the office Monday and Tuesday for any of us to ask what is going on (but at least they warned us).
    Last edited by Ron Bechdolt; September 9th, 2006 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Removed word "sadly" as it drives Billy Kay nuts!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast