Is There a glitch in ... CJ performance reports?
    My balance in the uppermost (black) section of CJ hasn't changed yesterday or today!

When I click on "Transaction Reports" tab there are no added sales there either.

However, when I click on "Performance Reports" tabs, the graph shows sales for yesterday and today. When I run a query, I see those sales too!!

Anybody else seeing this?

I did some heavy duty redirects involving SIDs yesterday, and wondering if it is a coincidence. I hope so...anyone else seeing the same problem?

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't checked to see if there are any other posts about this yet...

I wondered about my balance this morning, too. Didn't CJ do some work on their system last night? Maybe things are off because of that.

Yesterday i saw I had 3 sales, and today i see I had 2 for yesterday. I wonder what happen to my third sale?

I am seeing another sale in my performance reports from yesterday that my transaction reports do not show.... must be from last night sometime...

Anyone have any transactions showing today in transaction reports? CJ did say reporting would be delayed up to 24 hours but usually it is back to normal the day after upgrades... at least recently...

It routinely takes up to 24 hours for things to catch up (which they included in their announcement at CJ). Things look pretty good for yesterday so I am not too alarmed that all reports have not caught up yet.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ditto here - performance reports seem to be ahead of everything else for yesterday, balance and trans reports seem a little behind. as a matter of fact the performance report for today's traffic seems behind as well. wonder what they did for us, yesterday?

wonder what they did for us, yesterday?
    It appears to be a small change, when you go to Get Links, Select either view links or view products and on the right the option now says Get JavaScript, Get HTML.

I wish they would have spent their time fixing the product links bug they introduced almost a month ago.

They're claiming everything is caught up...

Quote Originally Posted by CJ
    CJ Account Managerô Fully Functional

Due to system upgrades, on September 5 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. the CJ Account Managerô was temporarily unavailable and is now fully functional.

Tracking and recording of all transactions was fully functional during this time. Reporting was delayed briefly but is now up to date. If there are any changes to this schedule we will post them to the site to keep you informed. Thank you for your patience.

Sounds like the maintenance thing then.

I wasn't sure because I thought I read the maintenance never happened, and then other people said they were not get sales, and I had made some changes myself - so I wasn't sure what was going on...

My missing transaction from yesterday posted... looks like a delay of about 12 hours. I hope that is not the case for the rest of the day... so far no transactions for today....

I had one post from today with a 4 hour delay. Nothing from yesterday posted after 17:00pst. If there were any sales I guess they're stuck in a black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    I had one post from today with a 4 hour delay. Nothing from yesterday posted after 17:00pst. If there were any sales I guess they're stuck in a black hole.
    CJ had a serious system upgrade yesterday. The added some new features. The message was posted in my CJ account ahead of time. There will be a slight reporting delay, though. Try not to get paranoid. They alwats catch up with reporting.

seems like a big delay today, last txn posted 6-Sep-2006 06:46 PDT 6-Sep-2006 09:49 PDT

Quote Originally Posted by pacweb
    CJ had a serious system upgrade yesterday. The added some new features. The message was posted in my CJ account ahead of time. There will be a slight reporting delay, though. Try not to get paranoid. They alwats catch up with reporting.
    Thanks captain obvious. The point still stands that I had no sales post between 17:00pst yesterday and 09:00pst today. Since sales are posting from today, no more sales will be posting from yesterday. That's reality, not paranoia. Whether that's due to CJ or to just happenstance, I'll never know.

ABW Ambassador
    I was hoping my sales report for yesterday will jump up to a nomal level when I wake up this morning. But I was wrong. Yesterday is the worst sales day in the year. Today I only got three tiny little sales after 9AM. I'm sure sth really wrong.

My stats are stuck!
    It's 427PM EST and my stats have not changed since 11AM.. No clicks, impressions, or anything!!

Grrrrrrrrrr!! Something stinks!
    The best things in life are not things at all...

I just saw a couple post at 13:00pst from around 09:30pst, so the delay is still around 3-4 hours.

Above-normal delays are officially gone on my end. Last transaction posted with a 70 minute delay.

Anyone else having problem with cj links? I have tried clicking through product links from my site for the last few minutes and consistently get:

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
    Other links on my site to other programs working fine.

Argh.

Edited - back working several minutes later.
    Last edited by CathyM; September 6th, 2006 at 07:54 PM.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread