You all had a chance to play in the Isagenix game...too bad you missed out.

I just got this from their corporate.

To: Isagenix Associates
    Re: Corporate Update

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your commitment and participation are fueling the growth and success of your company. In just 6 short weeks we have grown our Isagenix family of associates to nearly 8,000. We are approaching our 1st million dollars in sales and have already paid nearly $500,000 in commissions. Some associates have already earned more than $30,000 and we are just beginning!

We are laughing all the way to the bank.

You keep listening to the losers.

Like a company that actually manufacturers pharmaceuticals is going to risk their
    multi-million dollar license to promote a scam MLM. Duh.

And second - you treat MLM deals just like you do any other merchant, it's no different.
    Make a pre-sell page if theyt don't have one, get some traffic and makes sales or not.

You all should really get a clue that Chez, Dignan, Chinaski and the other naysayers DO NOT WANT YOU TO MAKE MONEY.

Haiko and I DO. Do some his way, do some my way and laugh all the way to the bank.

There is NO right way. There is just the way that works.

ABW Ambassador
    "Pharmaceuticals"? Are they really allowed to use the term "pharmaceuticals"?

Cedric...

They make Pharmaceuticals and Nutritional Supplements - The Isagenix part is to market
    the Weight Loss stuff.

But it's all part of the same company. Just like Avon sell cosmetics retail and thru MLM.

What planet do you live on?

ABW Ambassador
    Isagenix is owned by Healthy Outlook Nutrition, Inc. Can you tell me why Healthy Outlook Nutrition, Inc. was being investigated this year by the The Industrial Commission Of Arizona?

Just curious. I can't find the info now from when I first looked into them.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    Also they do not make Pharmaceuticals, they make dietary supplements and are not under FDA guidelines because of this little point.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    >>What planet do you live on?<<

The one where the term "pharmaceuticals" has actual meaning and there can be a legal impact if it is used inappropriately in marketing.

Pretend I'm from Mars and tell me what pharmaceuticals they actually manufacture.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You all should really get a clue that Chez, Dignan, Chinaski and the other naysayers DO NOT WANT YOU TO MAKE MONEY.

Haiko and I DO. Do some his way, do some my way and laugh all the way to the bank.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's like aassss-licking.
    Haiko does, and so does Chez, Dignan, Chinaski.
    I remember reading helpful stuff from each of the 3 and Haiko & you.

Was Haiko included just so your post got balanced & not deleted ?
    Sad.
    You sound desperate.
    And not like wanting to help others make money but wanting to get richer yourself NOT caring whether those joining you will earn or not.

That's where a lot of problems come into MLM.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>That's where a lot of problems come into MLM.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen.

Chez Noir is being investigated by the investigators who investigate investigators for the hell of it.

What do you know...he made the big time.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread