Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    New ARC Merchant - InvitationBox.com !!
    Hello Team,

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to our newest merchant joining the ARC family, InvitationBox.com!

InvitationsBox.com offers one of the internet's widest selections of party invitations, announcements, holiday greeting cards, stationery products and gifts to make every occasion special, from brands you know and trust. InvitationBox is the premiere, online merchant offering the highest quality invitations and stationery on the web. Your website visitors are in good hands, InvitationBox.com delivers responsive, reliable, personal service to all its customers.

InvitationBox.com is just what you need to grow your existing website revenue! Invitations come in all shapes, sizes and for all seasons throughout the year. Invitations sale are HOT, HOT, HOT, especially during Q4 for holiday parties, corporate events and much, much more. Please join us and show your support by joining InvitationBox.com today.

InvitationBox.com has contracted our company to re-launch, manage and grow their existing affiliate program on ShareASale. As always, our number one goal is to make sure we support you and assure you have all the tools and assistance necessary to become successful in the very profitable Invitations vertical on the web.

InvitationBox.com is on the trusted ShareASale network, offers a 60 day return cookie, and is parasite FREE. Theres a full Data Feed being developed and will be available very soon.

InvitationBox.com has offered to grandfather any affiliate in our extended ABW family at the fixed 8% commission level. You must be an active affiliate and be enrolled into the program before October 1, 2006. To be considered an active affiliate you must be enrolled in the program, have set up our links and have generated at least one click.

Cash Activation Bonuses

As always, ARC wouldnt re-launch a new, exciting merchant program without offering cash incentives. Anyone joining InvitationBox.com will receive a $5.00 instant cash activation bonus! Full details are provided in your welcome email when you are approved.

Get ready to capitalize and generate massive revenue with the very lucrative and large volume orders of holiday personal and corporate invitations. This is a huge market and you need to be positioned properly so they can buy from you.

Get ready to do the happy dance this holiday season, join InvitationBox.com today.

Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; September 7th, 2006 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Capitalization
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Keep the applications rolling in folks.... Q4 is rapidly approaching...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Hi Andy:

Is there a feed coming? I looked and it's showing 1 product currently.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Hi Andy:

Is there a feed coming? I looked and it's showing 1 product currently.
    Jack and all,

The feed is up on SAS !!!

Lock and load, Q4 is upon us and Corporate & Holiday cards are about to be ordered.....

15 years and counting
    Got, it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Got, it. Thanks.
    Thank you Zeus... I know this compliments your sites very nicely ...

BTW, when are we doing Monty's my friend?

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Thank you Zeus... I know this compliments your sites very nicely ...

BTW, when are we doing Monty's my friend?

I am in!

I seemed to have missed this one Andy, but just saw it, applied, put my links up and sent an email to Gideon???? I gotta start paying more attention here, people are popping up and I have no idea who they are. lol I clicked my links too

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks for the Support Purplebear..Lets sell Invitations!

Emilio

PS. Yes his name is Gideon, but you can send your inquiries to invitations@andyrodriguez as well. Thanks again.

Talking
    Let's have some fun with InvitationBox ....

Rules:
    1) Have to be a InvitationBox.com affiliate to win.
    2) Cash prizes paid out by Paypal or SAS account.
    3) First correct answer wins.
    4) Final correct answer decision is ours.

Ready?

Question #1 ($5.00) - Name 3 of the 8 announcements categories on InvitationBox.com.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I note the rules of participation are now included Andy!! lol Darn!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    I was going through the creatives just this morning, great assortment and so many special and sub-categories. too!

Three annoucement categories out of eight:

1. Birth Announcements
    2. Bar/Bat Mitzvah Announcements
    3. Graduation Announcements
    Last edited by webworker; October 4th, 2006 at 11:58 AM.

Exclamation but a leaky site?
    what is that link doing to thepurplebook.com down at the bottom of the pages? do we get a piece of whatever that is?

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    I was going through the creatives just this morning, great assortment and so many special and sub-categories. too!

Three annoucement categories out of eight:

1. Birth Announcements
    2. Bar/Bat Mitzvah Announcements
    3. Graduation Announcements
    M,

Thanks, they do have a very nice and wide selction. The data feed on SAS has over 1,900 items ready to be loaded as well. One of the things we liked most about InvitationBox is that they have a product for every website out there. No matter what niche you are in, there is a themed invitation you can display that will compliment your website's traffic.

and yes, you are correct, $5.00 CAB deposited in your account ..

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    what is that link doing to thepurplebook.com down at the bottom of the pages? do we get a piece of whatever that is?
    You know, just saw that. I never clicked it because it was in the "certified groups" of icons....we will inquire and post...

Having said that, most traffic lands in category pages and if you use the feed, its an easy sale. Will find out more..

Question #2 - ($5.00) How many of the Top Sellers Holiday items are manufactured by MMs Designs?

ABW Ambassador
    I see 9 Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Guffy
    I see 9 Andy
    Top sellers only .. 9 is the wrong number ...

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I see 4

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    I see 4
    and you are correct sir.... cabbie added

Question #3 - ($5.00) The sample image on the Haunted House Party Invitation by Cross-My-Heart invites you to a _____________________ Halloween Bash?

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    Herb, we listen and our merchant cares, so it's gone..... now where's your link?

Did you grandfather me or what? It is a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween blast!

ABW Ambassador
    OK
    I think I read the question correctly this time round

Spooktacular Halloween Bash

Edit to say looks like Anne beat me by 60 seconds

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Herb, we listen and our merchant cares, so it's gone..... now where's your link?
    all over the place, actually . . . and I put one of the new graphics at the top of every collectibles merchant page on my collectibles site. (I don't claim bonu$ for links any more as my sites aren't getting many visitors yet this season)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast