TO Haiko or a mod: Search Feature has been disabled? and some questions on merging.
    hmm guess Search Feature has been turned off for me, thought only sig, link additions, etc were the only ones where a certain amount of quality posts were supposed to be made. Haiko is there anyway I can use the search function, I would like to see my past posts on abw. and is there a way I can merge my old account so I can see all past posts. I really would like to know what I already posted in the past so I dont repeat same content, as testimonials, tools (such as wordtracker, etc) so I dont repeat the same content or info that I already posted in the past. Hope to hear from you Haiko, and can you remove my sig from my profile. I decided I dont want my sites available to anyone. as I v had issues with people copying my sites, copying my linking methods, etc. thanks, and hope to hear from you soon Haiko.

ABW Ambassador
    What do you see when you click on Search or User CP?

I see the following...
    When I click on Seach: I get the following:

jc101, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

When I click on new posts I get:

jc101, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And when I go to my control panel, same message for edit profile too

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread