Hello Everyone,

I wanted to pass on this note from Durk Price and WeShipBabyGifts.com:

"We are going to Double Your First Commission EACH Month at WeShipBabyGifts.com! As a new AvantLink Affiliate program, we know sometimes it is hard to get recognized in all of the competing programs. So to stand out in the crowd...WeShipBabyGifts.com will double your first sale commission in EACH Month. Sell a $100 item and you will get $24 instead of earning $12."

They already offer a generous 12% payout on all referred sales, and with an average order size of $95, this should peak your interest. Remember, AvantLink has an array of tools that can help you not only integrate dynamic links that never have to be updated, but options exist that will make all this content spiderable, which is a very important piece of the high-conversion puzzle.

About WeShipBabyGifts.com:

WeShipBabyGifts.com believes that it is the little things that mean so much. Thier baby gifts are of the highest quality and purchased from manufacturers and artists around the world. They combine a top of the line product with unparalleled support. For more information visit their program detail page at AvantLink.

Questions? Contact Durk Price-
Affiliate Manager for WeShipBabyGifts.com
weshipbabygifts[at]eaccountable.com, 972-743-1790

Or of course let me know if I can help with anything at all,

Gary M