Action Jackson - King of the World
    Product Links
    Can we please please have a way to search for product links. I was looking for Betty Boop stuff earlier and I couldn't seem to fnd a way to search all merchants so had to finally make do with CJ.

The Make-A-Page feature would get you most of the way there on SAS.

Unfortunately, this page is down for maintenance at the moment. Brian just posted that it should be back up very soon (fingers crossed).

That being said, I agree that a product finder web interface would be useful. Perhaps this could be added as extra options on the Make-a-Page page.

Also... We have a few Betty Boop products, if you're still looking.

Good luck.

-Dale
    Last edited by TFAW.com; September 7th, 2006 at 04:57 AM.
    Dale LaFountain, CIO, <a style="color:#c23015; font-weight:bold; text-decoration:underline;" href="http://www.tfaw.com/">Things From Another World</a> - More Comics. More Toys. More Stuff. More FUN!
    14% base comm / up to 21.5% w/perf incent / 90 return days / parasite free / HUGE datafeed / <a style="color:#c23015; font-weight:bold; text-decoration:underline;" href="http://www.tfaw.com/Help/Affiliate-Information___168?qt=abw">[b]Join[/b]</a>

http and a telephoto
    Jack, aren't you using the datafeed?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Yes I use datafeeds but when I am looking for a specific keyword for products I input things in one at a time

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Can we please please have a way to search for product links. I was looking for Betty Boop stuff earlier and I couldn't seem to fnd a way to search all merchants so had to finally make do with CJ.
    CJ's search for specific product links (with picture images) is its main strength [imho] and the reason I remain with CJ.

Any network that could come close to CJ's search module would do fantastic business

So far I don't think any one network is perfect.
    I try to remember the strengths of a variety of networks (and I think Shareasale is strong -- I made a locked sale with them in a short time frame. I had to wait a while prior to making my first sales with LS and CJ [years ago] ) when I create my affiliate websites.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread