ABW Ambassador
    My Wedding Favors Video/SEO Practices
    I saw this posted elsewhere and the name seemed familiar

http://www.convertlinks.com/video1.php

Still watching it. Talks about Google search and how they're getting traffic, the backend of the Yahoo store etc.

ABW Ambassador
    Part 2

http://www.convertlinks.com/

I have a question tho. I like the videos some good info. I'm only 7 minutes into this second video and they're showing the sales increases and it seems it's being attibuted to natural search. I think most is. But I'm not hearing any mention of the affiliate program at least being partly responsible for the sales increase.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Just watched part one.. it's pretty good stuff. Brad Fallon is a good SEO... (click his name -haha )

I especially like the statistic reported: "natural search converts 30% better than paid" - We agree and this in part why we strive to offer spiderable versions of all our integrated tools. Of course, using the tools as stand alone won't help win placement, but integrated correctly with supporting unique and relevant content has been proven already as effective..

As far as the Affiliate program helping to grow sales, according to their previous AM Travis Robinson, we had a definite impact on sales. SO I hope they mention something about it!

Thanks for posting Trust..

ABW Ambassador
    I moved it here because these are pretty good videos about basic SEO, thought some might be interested. Looks like the people behind MyFeddingFavors.com made the videos a merchant at Avantlink.

It some some good stuff but basic info for vets. Maybe newbies it will help more. I got something out of it though.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Affiliate Manager
    Very good Information!

Thanks for the post Trust!

[QUOTE=[url=http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=coolest+guy+on+the+planet]Brad Fallon[/url] is a good SEO... (click his name -haha )

Guess a few people know who he is. lol I've heard the name but wouldn't have been able to tell you who he is. They all sorta blend together. lol I'm signed up for soooooo many newsletters. I think I received the link in a newsletter from Wordtracker. This person own it? I watched that video too and enjoyed it. Was very interesting.
    Not sure it's exactly on the same subject but from another newsletter I've attended virtual classes that are quite interesting too. It's more meant for people who actually use their product but very helpful information for those like me even who don't use it. Not sure if I'm allowed to say their name so will give you a hint:
    When on your computer and moving around to see things you would always hit a link or c...k on it. Sounds like M..k of the Rolling Stones....

The second part of it would be: hmmm this is a little harder...ok
    If I was a little bunny out in a snowstorm and you wanted to find me you might follow my . > > > > > >
    > > > > > >
    ok, they don't exactly look like them but it's not that hard to guess. lol
    oops when typing them the little > were side by side but got moved when the final post was made. They should be side by side

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Yes Brad owns MyWeddingFavors.com and several other high-converting stores online...

I'm not really sure if I should be posting this in here or not.?? It's not my affiliate link (don't even think they have an affiliate program but I'm not sure ) You don't have to pay anything to be able to attend them (that's what it's referred to but its not really attending since I'm only sitting in front of my computer and visiting the link they give you to see and listen to it. I don't really know that much about them but know they do have something you can buy but also have similar product you can use for free.

I know previously in this thread we were talking about things regarding seo that were helpful and think this falls in that category, but not sure I'm allowed to post the link for sure.

So....if I'm being bad and shouldn't be posting this.....would Trust or somebody please delete it. To me, at least I've found their seminars very helpful and think others probably know about them but thought some of you might not know about them ...so that's why I'm posting it
    http://www.clicktracks.com/seminars

If I'm being bad and shouldn't have posted this in here...I'm sorry

ABW Ambassador
    You're not being bad, it's fine

Thank you

Bridal Shower Favors Explained
    Hi,

The sites you have mentioned are really nice and interesting, thanks for that list. I have found another site which I think is very useful and interesting, just have a look. [Spam URL removed]
    Last edited by Greg Rice; October 26th, 2007 at 09:17 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    Sales pitch. How much did their "training" program they were pushing charge per month? $800 a month?

White hat my foot, BTW.

Added:
    Nevertheless, it's exceptionally good advice about pursuing the "low hanging fruit." The people who bring on SEO help looking for their golden goose keyword phrase may get the rankings for it, but their conversion and income will be dismal if they don't think beyond their tunnel-vision approach.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    pretty good info especially about the security logo..

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    Sales pitch. How much did their "training" program they were pushing charge per month? $800 a month?
    God, I hope not, especially if the best advice they could give was how to spam forums.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Wedding Favours
    Hi,
    For a wedding you need a good plan. You can find planner you are proficient in this field. You can find them in *REMOVED* and lot of the wedding gifts.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; November 18th, 2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Banned

Marked. I will check it then. Thanks
    Website Promotion - Content OutsourcingSEO

I can't get the links to work. FF says The connection has timed out Tried off and on over the last hour or so.

Spam Bump John. Thread was from 2006
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Thanks Kevin. I wish we could see the start date of a thread so we could avoid these old ones.

21. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread