Congratulations Jada, wow it must to so exciting...you did it girl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

PS Jada, had to start this thread because we can't get in to read your thread [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!

WTG Jada,

Now all you need is a phone. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks MouseJockey.

Now the real work begins. I have 8 years worth of mess to pack. :eek:

My 9 year olds room is like a war zone. LOL!!! Toys, toys and more toys.

Tribune - yeah, still looking for that brand new rotary dial princess phone.

Many have sent me links to gorgeous phones but they are not rotary dial. Why do I want rotary dial??? I hate when I get stuck on something and can't change my mind. Push button, push button, push button. Okay, that still didn't convince me. LOL!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Many have sent me links to gorgeous phones but they are not rotary dial. Why do I want rotary dial??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because push-buttons sort of defeat the purpose of having an antique-replica phone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Congratulations !

I don't think the phone you are looking for is the Princess phone however. The princess phones were sort of oblong shaped, circa 1960's ... I think you said you wanted one of those antique-1920's-looking gold-and white phones with the narrow handset. Those phones have a name ... if it comes to me I will let you know.

Woo congrats!

Rotary dial.... aaaaaaaarrrrgh. You can get some push-button phones arranged in a rotary configuration though.

OK I got it - they are called "french phones" - and the original ones had no dial.

[ 05-17-2002: Message edited by: eaglefire ]

Congrats Jada!!!!

I know what you mean about packing, I hate to pack! Be sure to label the boxes!!!!

And make a special box for the things you will want first.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Have a garage sale Jada, then you can buy all new stuff, saves packing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Jada,

Congratulations !!

Don't "jar" your CPU when shipping, you don't want to mess up that hard drive in there....

Good luck in your new crib.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sams Wholesale was carrying them a long while back. I don't know if they do any more though.

Here is a link to some classic phones online http://www.findgift.com/Gifts/Electronics-Phones.shtml

This one is called princess phone and comes with rotary dial
    http://www.thephonesource.com/PS507006.htm

[ 05-17-2002: Message edited by: Heyder ]

I posted a separate message with a link to the restored antique French phones. There are a bunch on Google if you do a search for Antique Phone.

Phonesource also has this (which sounds like what she had been describing in the first post)
    http://www.thephonesource.com/PS2006.htm

I know alot of the catalog houses had been carrying a replica but haven't seen them in a while.

[edited]

I found it -
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Old Fashion Phone - the kind where you have the thin receiver where the head and mouth piece is circular and the receiver sits on medal prongs when you hang it up sort of like a football goal post. It's kind of antique looking. I need to learn how to draw. LOL!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ 05-17-2002: Message edited by: eaglefire ]

ABW Ambassador
    I am so excited for you!!!

When's the housewarming party??

congrats and enjoy!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Don't "jar" your CPU when shipping, you don't want to mess up that hard drive in there....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess that proves that Andy is a good guy. If Fred would have posted that, he wmay have said "If you mess your hard drive up during the move, I'll be happy to sell you one, just click on this link HERE. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Jada enjoy the casa.

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats from Blighty [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Jada,

Congrats on your new house!
    Found this on Google:
    [URL=http://www.telephonymuseum.com/neat_phones_for_sale.htm]http://www.telephonymuseum.com/neat_phones_for_sale.htm[/UR L]

If I'm you......I want the Polycom.....

Jada, whilst searching for Spiderman bedding I came across http://www.danriver.com
    They have some great teen and kids bedding you may want to check out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Wow - thanks Eaglefire. I can't believe you actually found a site with rotary phones. Cool!! Now I have some thinking to do.

Heyder - now I'm really confused. I absolutely LOVE Tweety Bird. And that Tweety Bird cordless phone is too cute. What's a girl ta do??

Jada- buy 'em all, you can afford it now [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread