Reporting
    I need some way of getting a csv or excel report detailing all my merchants with clicks and total commissions generated for each over the last few months. Is there any way of doing this? I can see the data in the SAS interface, but it doesn't look like there's any obvious way of downloading it.... to be clear, what I need is each merchant + clicks for that merchant + commissions for that merchant to occupy a single line in the report. simple stuff really...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

There is a download option under the reports/stats title ... top left, first column, 3rd one down. I have never tried it but it sounds like what you are looking for.

Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Staril
    There is a download option under the reports/stats title ... top left, first column, 3rd one down. I have never tried it but it sounds like what you are looking for.

Sue.
    It's not. It seems to be a chronological list of all transactions or something like that, not the total for each merchant that I need.

What I need is a downloadable form of the "Activity Summary", just above the option you mention.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

ABW Ambassador
    I was asking for some of these basic reports myself to look at online. So this too should be added to the to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    I was asking for some of these basic reports myself to look at online. So this too should be added to the to do list.
    Actually the basic report I need is already available online - I just need it in downloadable format...

ABW Ambassador
    I was thinking of something else then. Where I can pick a specific date, specific merchant and get stats.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread