To those who have doubts about Affiliate Marketing...
    Well we all know that there are negative critics about affiliate marketing/internet marketing, and it's mostly cause they dont even use the internet or know anything about what we are doing. So if you dont have any experience with the internet I suggest that you quit doing affiliate marketing, it takes people who have to willingness and motivation, and experience to get the results you want with affiliate marketing. If you are one of those people who just use banner farms on your site, you most likely arent making any money and you are not making it user friendly for your customers. If you are new to the affiliate marketing arena, but have experience with the internet, websites, or ecommerce then this business should be quite easy for you. well if you want proof on affiliates selling products and receiving commissions heres some screenshots of some statistics that pretty much proove that you can be successful, these were from a while ago before Mother Nature decided to screw my life up.

Well if you look at sales volume: over $30,000 now take off 5%-20% and you have $1500-$6000 commissions earned.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, I just get red x's

Update...
    Updated: Can you see them now Trust?
    Last edited by Trust; September 10th, 2006 at 12:44 AM. Reason: edited out by request from Jason

ABW Ambassador
    Yep

**edited**

nevermind
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    **edited**

nevermind
    Oh I love "Nevermind's"

I know... yes I do, I have them too. In fact, I have a whole bag of neverminds.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by jc101
    heres some screenshots of some statistics that pretty much prove that you can be successful
    Thanks for giving everyone some encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by jc101
    ...these were from a while ago before Mother Nature decided to screw my life up.
    You may have suffered some type of setback, but your life is not permanently "screwed up."
    You can turn your life around (but it won't happen overnight).

Don't focus on the negatives because the negatives won't help you.

Accentuate the positive and take things one step at a time.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Jason, a word of caution...

https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms

7. Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: ... (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; ...
    I'm not a lawyer, nor do I know if google acts on stuff like this, but don't set yourself up for another setback.

You may have suffered some type of setback, but your life is not permanently "screwed up."
    You can turn your life around (but it won't happen overnight).

Don't focus on the negatives because the negatives won't help you.

Accentuate the positive and take things one step at a time.
    I love your posts Rhia. It can't be anymore spot on than that. Sometimes this way of thinking is a constant battle but when you can achieve it, it is a great thing and all those little steps you achieve really add up
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Jason why would you post that info. I would take down those screenshots as you don't want to piss off google. It benefits no one and can only hurt you in the long run.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Encouraging post Jason, although the images aren't coming through for me (I'll take your word for it). Sometimes, it's all a newbie needs to see to get started (it's how I got started - by seeing someone's income statements for a couple of months).

As long as you're not posting CTR's...I think you're safe from the ominous G.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread