Angry Anybody has experience with payonresults?
    I made my first sale in March this year, and now it's September.But never get paid. I made two invioces.But still didn't receive my first check.
    I sent them emails, never get answer.I really want to call them in these few days.
    Anybody has experience with them?
    I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic. That's what I need. I need it.

ABW Ambassador
    are you talking about paidonresults (british network)? if you are talking about them i must say that they are a suberb network very solid and payments are prompt (btw friday i received their payment via post -cheque-)

Yes, it's, I have no idea how come I havn't get the check yet. I made two invoices, one I made it on 11, Aug,the other one I made it on 11,July, so they should sent out the check on 30,Aug, but I still didn't get it yet.I check my address, it's correct, no problem.

And I wrote them serval emails but no answer.Maybe I should wait few more days, and if still not getting my check, I might need to call them.
    I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic.I need traffic. I need traffic. That's what I need. I need it.

How much do they owe you? If you haven't met the payment threshold you aren't going to get paid until you do.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    How much do they owe you? If you haven't met the payment threshold you aren't going to get paid until you do.
    If I haven't meet the payment threshold, I can't made invoice in their system, they owe me just few hundred GBPs. I don't want to promote too much until I get pay.The first month I worked with them I made more than $30 GBP, their payment threshould is $25 GBP that's In March this year. Until July I was allowed to make my first Invoice, and now, still don't get my first check.

ABW Ambassador
    well if you were in UK you would have been paid via BACS (directly to your bank account) if you live overseas you are going to be paid with cheques.

as cheques are sent via plain mail i would advise you to contact them immediatelly.

i have received their cheques so i suppose there is something going wrong with the mailing route

Quote Originally Posted by KGP
    well if you were in UK you would have been paid via BACS (directly to your bank account) if you live overseas you are going to be paid with cheques.

as cheques are sent via plain mail i would advise you to contact them immediatelly.

i have received their cheques so i suppose there is something going wrong with the mailing route
    Thanks KGP, I am in Canada, I will call them the coming monday.

POR have always paid me on time.

I hope your matter gets resolved.

Though it may not be mentioned on their site, they will also pay by Paypal if you request it.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Have always had prompt payments from POR.

I feel really sad, I still not getting the check yet, I called them last month, and they told me I would be paid on 25,September, but I checked my mail-box today, still nothing.
    And they never reply e-mail.I called them today, people who in charge not working today........

Just got my commission from Payonresults through Paypal.Nice!!
    I call them this morning, after half an hour got one email from paypal.

Thanks for all replys.I love you guys.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread