Best way to link several thumbnails
    I'm new, so bear with me. One of the merchants that does not have the make a page feature has several products that I would like to have on one of my pages.

Is there a way to display product thumbnails in a table with links for a merchant that doesn't have the make a page feature? If so, can you tell me how?

Quote Originally Posted by gogo
    I'm new, so bear with me. One of the merchants that does not have the make a page feature has several products that I would like to have on one of my pages.

Is there a way to display product thumbnails in a table with links for a merchant that doesn't have the make a page feature? If so, can you tell me how?
    You can click on Get Links on any of your merchants on SAS, and then on Product Links, and once you're in that Product Linkspage, just click on the Get Link on the right side of that page.

On that page you can get all the product thumbnails you want one at the time, or you can get the datafeed and get it all at once.

ABW Ambassador
    That's if the product linking is working, which is driving people nuts because it hasn't been for a while.

For just a few products, you can contact the merchant and ask if it's OK to snag a few images to use for linking to them. I've never had one refuse. Another alternative is to hotlink to the image on their site and resize using the html attribute - but then check to see if the images still work.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread