Thread: Need help with link code

Unhappy Need help with link code
    Pls. help me with this?
    I am a noobie affiliate and had my website for 3 months. I use Go..ddy webtonight and when I paste my merchant link to the html box and click on the wysiwyg box then go back to the html box I see that it appends ampersand with letters in between link codes within my merchant links.

heres a sample:
    the ones that is being appended is the ampersant (&) which in this example is about 3 total. (I replaced my id with xxxxx for security)

<a href="http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=xxxxxxxxxxx&offerid=91952.22049&type=2&subid=0>

Does this affect my links or its not the case?
    I get clicks impressions, clickthroughs, click %, but no sales or commission?

http://www.0gravitytravels.com/

Sorry and thanks,
    Art M.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Art

I got your email, but when I replied I get a "no such account" error?

If you can shoot me the correct email address I'll help get you sorted with this

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I had a quick look at your site and all the links look fine, I clicked a few random ones and they all appear to be tracking with no problem too.

Ultimately with LinkShare links, if there is an error of ANY kind then they will fail to get to the Merchants site.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

4. Newsletter Signup