Internet Cowboy
    Thumbs down Dotster hosting...worst I have ever seen.
    Their interface (that they force you to use for many things) is slow and cumbersome. Their support people are slow and unfriendly. Their management is quick to respond once you have caused a scene but until then and after then, they duck and hide from customers. It takes their average support person 10-15 minutes to find my account when I have to call. This is a complete farce! Of course they have no 800 number. I am sure with the speed of their tech support people, they would go broke if they had an 800 number. Instead, they expect their customers to foot the bill for their horribly slow service.
    Overall, Dotster hosting is the worst I have ever seen and I am truly amazed that they are still in business.

Unfortunately I have sites there that I now have to spend MORE TIME moving to a reliable host. What a joke!!!

Miami, FL
    We used to resell domains via Dotster and had similar experiences with their support. The best move we ever made was switching to Enom for our domain registrations. As far as a hosting interface/control panel, we've used cPanel for years. Other than some minor bugs when new versions are released, it's a great control panel.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Houston TX
    I know Bluehost is pretty reliable and they are always adding new feature for free.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread