Thread: One Smart Affiliate

Thumbs up One Smart Affiliate
    I meant to post this before, and this affiliate has finally pushed me to the post... He's earned $35.00 and a commission increase for just spending a few minutes integrating my clients' datafeeds into his sites. Here's an excerpt from the message I've just sent out to him:

Clickinks: $10.00 GB's credited to your affiliate account

FantasyJewleryBox: $10.00 more GB's from FJB

FunToCollect: $10.00 GB's more

GourmetStation: $5.00 GB's bonus awarded

RussianLegacy: commission icreased to 12%
    Apart from importing close to 14k products into his websites, he's got some good cash for the time spent on making his sites look prettier. Are you taking advantage of our GB's activation bonuses yet?!

If you're not, check once again the texts of those approval e-mails. The keys to the easy cash is right there!

Geno

Excuse my ignorance... GBs?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

I haven't taken advantage of many of your offers because I didn't think it was fair to you. My sites are getting so little traffic these days I'd probably never make a sale for you.

It just doesn't seem like a nice thing to do.

Besides, I'm lazy. That's probably why I don't get any traffic, too.

I used to make a fairly good living at this game, but when I got lazy it stopped. Or maybe when it stopped I got lazy. One or the other. Or both.

I wonder how many of the regulars are here just out of habit and to see old friends.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    Geno Bucks.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    GB = Gold Baby!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Thanks ladies. Did not really catch onto that one fast.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    GB = Gold Baby!
    Yeah!!!!!
    She speaks from experience!!

Rexanne is being too modest, but she's coined yet another definition of "GB" lately. GB = Geno Bank. I'm not sure which of the three I like better.

Geno

Just got a reply from the affiliate whose activity initiated this thread:

Hello Geno,

Thank you very much for all of these bonuses. I would have never expected such a generous offer from merchants and do appreciate your professional attention, offers and commissions paid to my account.

I have since enrolled in your other two programs and look forward to promoting their content as well. If you have information I can use by way of tips and tricks to listings these feeds, please fill me in for the details.

Sincerely,

D*** H********
    People love GB's.

Geno

15 years and counting
    missdonna - I used to make a fairly good living at this game, but when I got lazy it stopped. Or maybe when it stopped I got lazy. One or the other. Or both.
    I wonder how many of the regulars are here just out of habit and to see old friends.
    We all have the same problem. If one of my sites stop bringing traffic, I quit updating it. I'm lazy, too. Don't feel bad, it's the game. It's important to build new sites, to find new niches, to work with new merchants... I'm pretty sure now, I will never earn as much as a few years ago, but there's still plenty of money to make and you still can have a nice surprise from time to time. Yesterday, I sold over $12,000.00 for one of my indies, my daily average with this merchant is only $2,000.00, with a 20% commission, it's not too bad (I don't spend one cent for traffic). The shopping season is coming, you need to be ready.
    Many older affiliates are gone, if you're still here, you can still make it. Keep hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm pretty sure now, I will never earn as much as a few years ago, but there's still plenty of money to make and you still can have a nice surprise from time to time. Yesterday, I sold over $12,000.00 for one of my indies, my daily average with this merchant is only $2,000.00, with a 20% commission, it's not too bad...
    What an encouragement, Zeus!!

And yes, the winter shopping season is coming... I hope you'll be able to make some cash then, Donna.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    We all have the same problem. If one of my sites stop bringing traffic, I quit updating it. I'm lazy, too. Don't feel bad, it's the game. It's important to build new sites, to find new niches, to work with new merchants... I'm pretty sure now, I will never earn as much as a few years ago, but there's still plenty of money to make and you still can have a nice surprise from time to time. Yesterday, I sold over $12,000.00 for one of my indies, my daily average with this merchant is only $2,000.00, with a 20% commission, it's not too bad (I don't spend one cent for traffic). The shopping season is coming, you need to be ready.
    Many older affiliates are gone, if you're still here, you can still make it. Keep hope...
    thanks for the words of encouragement zeus! i too am having damn slow sales.. i missed the golden years when sales would really pour in.

keep the faith !

i know the message was not for me, but i feel for missdonna as i am in a similar "slow sales" situation

I hope this winter shopping season will be graceful to both Donna and you, prix. Best of luck and let me know if I can be of any help with anything!!

Geno

13. Newsletter Signup