Go-Collect?
    Wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in the Perf. thread. Not sure if you're supposed to be talking about the other networks in a network thread either lol so if I'm not supposed to be.....guess I'm bad and this will get moved, but then I'd be talking about another network in that thread too lol

I received an email from Perf. (I didn't violate anything if I'm not supposed to be talking about them in this thread cos I only put part of their name. lol) inviting me to join the GoCollect site. Ummm are they leaving CJ??

Talking
    Yes - I got an e-mail that they were moving to Performics.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

http and a telephoto
    I didn't get an email, but I am in the indy program and haven't been using the CJ program even though I am still a GC affiliate there too. I'm not happy.

So then it's either join the indie program or Performics. I think if I join the indie they'll think I'm really goofy.lol I had belonged to it first, then figured it was easier just getting the links at CJ so I joined there. If I go back after leaving. lol Either way it means having to change more links again and there was a whole page of em. Wish everybody would stop moving around and just stay in one spot. lol As far as I know, I never got an email that they were leaving, just one inviting me to join through Performics.

Loxly - not quite sure I understand you lol Don't worry...it's me not you. lol I'm easily confused. lol Are you not happy cos they won't be having their indie anymore or that they're moving from CJ?

Migrations like this really make me wish that some of the merchants who brag about "million dollars in sales" days would invest in proprietary in-house affiliate tracking. In the long run it would mean more commissions for affiliates, more profits for the merchant, fewer apples for network-enabled weasels to pilfer, and fewer perceived 'security threats' that so-called anti-spyware outfits warn their users of to make themselves look more effective.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread