http and a telephoto
    Bizarre Day...
    This has been a freaky day. My day started at 5am with a phone call from my daughter telling me a friend of the family had died (she forgot the time difference, as did a few other folks that called in the next hour or so....). He was a promenent member of the Rochester community that happened to become a family friend. I last saw him at my son's funeral in March. Actually he came early and took me aside and spoke to me and didn't stay... I think now I know why.... he had to have been ill already.... he died of kidney cancer. My solace is that he is playing football without pain with my sons...

Then later in the day I get a call from my ex... he is taking my son-in-law to emergency.... kidney stone... they did a CT scan and confirmed that he indeed had a kidney stone and sent him home on pain meds... if you have time to say a quick prayer that it passes quickly I would appreciate it... my daughter is out of town and I hate that my grandson is seeing daddy in such pain. Anyone that has had one or seen someone that has had one knows the agony....

Once again, it is one of those days that reminds you of what is important and makes me intolerant of pettiness. If I have been overly harsh to anyone today, I apologize.

Go hug someone and as in the past has been suggested... perform a random act of annonymous kindness...

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Dang girl - you've had a helluva day. Time to get some sleep.

HUGS
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hugs, love and prayers...

Sorry about the bad news today Loxy. :0(

http and a telephoto
    Thanks ladies! I knew I could count on some positive vibes from here... even on a quiet weekend...

Hugs, love and prayers from me too.

Sue.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Hey Lox, my prayer has been offered and I hope it helps him. I am sorry and I am thinking of you and sending my best vibes your way.

Best of the best to you Lox. Try to get some sleep and tomorrow will be a better day.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

You always have my best loxly ...
    KK

Internet Cowboy
    Mine too.

On another note, I used to practice random acts of kindness, but I often got slapped

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Mine too.

On another note, I used to practice random acts of kindness, but I often got slapped
    I think I saw you get slapped more than once in Orlando... lol.

Thanks everyone... ABW'ers rock when you need a "pick me up"
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Think I commented about your friend in another post here somewhere in regards to Cheesehead's friend, but will say again, that I'm sorry. Hate those early morning phone calls cos they're never about anything good.

Really sorry to hear about your son and will definitly be in my thoughts. Do have a friend who has had kidney stones so know how painful they are.

Loxly said: "My solace is that he is playing football without pain with my sons..."
    I'll make ya feel even better My Mom's right up there with them and know she's keeping an eye on them, too. I know she'd be making sure they don't get overheated by having ice and water for them and she'd be cheering each of them on.

lol

I inherited this from my Mom and practice random acts of kindness all the time. Never takes long to do so, makes the other person feel better and me too in the process.

hope today's a better day for you Loxly

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread