This post is directed towards amit, ceo and others who think that I am very unpatriotic because I don't want war.

Being a Hindu, I have to be a moderate - it's in my blood.

More about hinduism:
    Hinduism is a 300 year old religion whose history dates back to more than 50000 ( fifty thousand ) years.

That's right! The Word 'Hindu' Was given to us by the persians approx 300 years back to all those who lived on the other side of the sindhu river or the Indus river. at that time, all those who lived in india were hindus, be they muslims, jews, christians, buddhists, or followers of the ages old vedic philosophy.

India was much like america, a florishing economy, everyone arround the world had a dream - to come to india, to earn and have a class lifestyle, everyone was welcome, india from the bigining was a multicultural society. The vedic culture that was written by aryans of ancient india was was studied by the children of the immigrants and since it is so scientific and so very fantastic a philosophy, people were bound to be impressed by it, hence, most 'Hindus' ( people living in india ) accepted the vedas as a textbook and a guide to life, death and more...

Since india was a very fertile land and the richest economy, people from all over the world migrated to india right from the very bigining , India was always a mix of hundreds of cultures and religions. There is no such thing as hinduism.

A hindu is a very broad minded secular person who welcomes every culture to his land and has an everlasting thirst for knowledge.

In india hundreds of cultures have been there and flourished, together! as india.

Before the british rule, there were never wars in the name of religion in india, because people came here for knowledge, for money and for the Indian Way of life. they came to get there share of the indian economy. There was always peace.

THAT IS THE POWER OF MONEY.

More money power:

In 1942, USA and Japan were the most bitter enemies, first, because of perl harbour, and then, because of Hiroshima and nagasaki,

USA, because of a short, but similar to india history, knew the power of money. USA helped japan get going economicaly. Gave them money to progress their country. Today USA and Japan are best friends, Japan is the 2nd largest world economy after USA! - THAT IS THE POWER OF MONEY.

Same policy is being successfuly implimented with Russia, and THAT IS THE POWER OF MONEY.

Sollution for pakistan:

Make them taste the blood, India is the world's 4th largest economy, 2nd largest market. Give them money, ask them to progress themselves, get them to the top. Invite their companies to come to india and make money out of us. India has enough money that can run the entire flourishing pakistan economy for 100s of years and with that even make money for itself in the process.

After all, Why china, a once enemy of india trying to make freindship by sending their representatives here almost every other month? Simple, they want money, they know the market potential of indian consumers and that's what they are targetting. They don't want wars, they don't want teretory they want money, they want power, they want to become a superpower, so they need money, not teretory or military might. The money earned for just india alone can make china a super power. After all, Many countries have become superpowers thanks to india! Example: Afganistan, Middle East, Central asia, England and more.. These countries have thrived on india and become superpowers.

My solution to the pakistan problem is to make them taste the power the power of money and make them a strong, a very strong economy! They will never ever think of hating india in the future. They will run after money, not kashmir.

I will highly appriciate any comments on the above post.

With Regards,
    Pranav.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You need to digest this article:

[other thread is under review - Haiko]

Then you'll better understand the Islamic mindset. They do not share a rich economic vibrant history like India has had or desire democracy and it's accompaning human rights issues. The world pooring money into Pakistan right now just churns out Jehadi terrorists and weapons of mass destruction ..not products or educated workers. They have no higher education within the 60,000 Islam schools or desire any education for their women and prefer to send the chosen few men to the USA and Britain colleges. Public Education, logic and mixing sexes or outside cultures are NOT ALLOWED in Islamic states. The penality for sending a female child to a open school in Afgagistan is death for the parents**** It makes the monarches job of keeping their slave masses in control very hard when they are educated to the real world. They rather build 400,000 mosques than 10 real schools.

India will conquer them and then your ideas may take fruit as long as paki isn't a barren radioactive wasteland for the next 500 years. Had India listened and not build the Nukes you'd have got more outside developemnt monies in the last 10 years.

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: Haiko ]

[ 05-25-2002: Message edited by: EcomCity.com ]

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I have to agree with the first post
    There are no winners in war, only losers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mike, you need to stop spamming that article ( [other thread is under review - Haiko] ). Its disappointing to see that you have taken this biased, one-sided article and accepted it as the absolute truth. What makes matters even worse is that you are trying to influence others on this board by promoting this hate-filled article.

Even you have to admit that there are two sides to every story. Presenting just one extreme side is ignorant and just plain wrong.

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: Haiko ]

Pranav,

Close that thread until you can review it also.

Any posts containing a link to that thread on your site will be labeled as "[other thread is under review - Haiko]"

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    P - Since this topic's related..i would like to send a one last message to SAL...

That last post of SAL was great [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I loved it, cos it had commonsense involved.

You were perfectly right SAL, no religion is perfect. But remember I never held anything against Islam in particular... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So I Guess the hole wasn't big enough to Dig...

Regards
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>My Dream Website is gearing up to be launched... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Watch out TGO - you're coming up on post #666.
    You might want to save that one for one of F***'s threads. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: Deelz ]

ABW Ambassador
    Deelz,

Got it about the thread..lol...
    What's up with the number 666 ? :rolleyes:

Regards
    TGO

Haiko,

Yes, that thread WAS promoting hatred.

I have locked and edited it.

Ecomcity, you seem to be very very anti-islam but their agenda if you think it IS the agenda, can be changed, all we need to do is show them - THE POWER OF MONEY!

http://www.hostinator.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5

That's the link ... i've edited and closed the thred.

BTW, post ur comments on the power of money, do u all agree with me that economy and not war is the real solution?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The USA gave Pakistan 2.3 billion in cash and forgave all their debts in November 2001. What did they get in return? No Al Quada or Taliban Afgan has been killed or captured by Paki armed forces openly crossing the border and living in the territories. The world community got body bags from the few churches and Hotels catering to Infidel foreigners. We got a refueling stop in a remote area builtup by our own engineers. Reminds me how Morpheus would treat us if we didn't raise a voice.

So everyone here just don't read the news and please don't look at the history and the 9/11 problem will just go away. It was carried out by Mossad Jews posing as Arabs and Bin Laden is a CIA plant.

Oh Mike give it a rest, will ya?

Before I start on the Evils of the Catholic Church. (And as they are directly responsible for the death of my father I know whereof I speak).

But why don't you consider trying to build some bridges? A lot of people are behaving in a very silly fashion on the Indian subcontinent and elsewhere. Some of them are going to die and theres not much you can do about that except help decent ones escape.

Its not religion that is the problem, its extremism. It always is. Spreading hatred about Muslims is not the answer.

I

[ 05-25-2002: Message edited by: Icicle ]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "do u all agree with me that economy and not war is the real solution"

No! Not when there are deep-seated ideological differences!

You mentioned Japan becoming "best of friends" with the US. That was only after we kicked their *sses and they then knew that warfare against us was futile! Then, and only then, did money have a chance to "speak".

By the time the effect of getting their tails kicked wore off, they had seen the other, non-military benefits of doing things more "our way". But before that it was "all hail the Emperor". They were even willing to commit suicide bombings for their Emperor (kamikaze pilots)!

Their kamikaze pilots went after military targets, though, so I'd put them a step up from the terrorists of today. Other than that, there are quite a few similarities...for instance they thought of their emperor as a god and believed they were following his will! (Some say that the higher-ups in the Japanese military actually gave the orders "in the name of the emperor" and that the emp. himself didn't know much about it.)

I still don't trust Japan. I think they have a secret mission to take over Hawai one way or another. They really like that island for some reason.

No, that wasn't Japan, that was Leader. She couldn't decide between Hawaii and Florida as I recall...

I

I heard Peter Sellers had his eye on Lousiana.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    LOL @ Icicle!

For those who don't remember, I was actually thinking about buying a big house in one of those places...

You'll get a lot more house for your money in Florida but it's no where near as nice.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread