Results 1 to 2 of 2
September 19th, 2006, 12:57 PM #1
New affilaite program help
- Join Date
- August 23rd, 2006
I just launched a new affiliate program in CJ and I was wondering if you could help me.
I am new to the managing an affiliate program and i had a few questions.
1. How do I reach affiliates that might be interested in running my program? It's seasonal.
2. What features of my program are essential to attract and retain affiliates?
3. How often should I communicate with my affiliates?
4. What grabs an affiliates attention the most? Do bonus programs work to get your attention?
5. What are the most important factors for running a successful affiliate program?
Any help or comments will be appreciated.
September 19th, 2006, 01:01 PM #2
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
Welcome to ABW You will find the answers to all of those questions here in the forums if you do a little digging. They have been asked many times Once you have things set up in a way that is attractive to affiliates, posting a new program announcement AND getting a forum here are both things to strongly consider.Deborah Carney
TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com
By jeesteve in forum Building Traffic, Newsletters & AdvertisingReplies: 2Last Post: December 12th, 2010, 10:23 AM
By A Lingerie Sale in forum ShareASale - SASReplies: 11Last Post: April 14th, 2006, 04:52 PM
By Heyder in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&AReplies: 2Last Post: March 10th, 2002, 09:20 AM