Question Setup Direct Deposit (Canada).
    I was just going to setup Setup Direct Deposit (Canada) with SAS however I noticed that at the bottom of the page it stated that their was a Fee of $5.50 ??? Is this charged everytime they deposit into my account or is this a one time fee??

Why would I be charged, it is my understanding that it is cheaper from them to deposit directly to my account then send me a check in the mail???

Am I missing anything here?? I did not see such a fee with linkshare & CJ
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Yep, no fees with those two.
    I've been curious about this too.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Can someone from SAS please explain the $5.50 direct deposit fee charged to Canadian affiliates??

Thank you
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Kevin,

Yes, the $5.50 charge is per deposit to your bank account...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thank you for the reply Brian, but does it not cost you more money to send me a check in the mail then to deposit money into my account???

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Kevin,

We're not out to make money with the direct deposit fees, just passing along fees that are assigned to us by the banks... Only costs 64 cents or something to send a check... We were told by affiliates a while back in Canada that they needed an option besides a check because of the high ($20+) fee in cashing a US check in Canada... if you don't have that problem you're probably better off with the check.

If you have a US based bank account as well, you can have the funds deposited at no charge...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thank you Brian for explaining it, I just thought it would be cheaper for you. I have no problem and do not have to pay any fees with depositing your checks or any other US checks for that matter.
    SAS is a great company and you should be very proud of the company you have created. You are by far the easyest company to get question answered and to provide feedback too.
    Keep up the great work and I hope you are able to get more Canadian Online Stores to join your program as merchants......

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread