Question I can wait no more when do we get paid?
    I have been patient, but I just have to ask what I am sure gets asked a lot. When do we get paid from CJ? I read some folks that said the 20th.

ABW Ambassador
    By the end of the month.

I just keep reading how "my balance dropped" and money's on the way. My balance dropped a couple of weeks ago.

Looks as if some people are getting paid:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=78940
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I saw that post as soon as I posted, but I left it because my balance dropped so long ago. I figured something must be wrong with my interpretation of the various CJ figures. (and yes, I have read the CJ help. It makes little sense to me. Read the sticky to.)

balance dropping
    By balance dropping people in here are referring to it going from commissions (under the current balance section) to publisher payments (under the same section) I don't think it's possible for "your's to have dropped" to this status but I believe you are talking about it dropping from pending commissions to the current balance section. That usually happends anywhere from the 10th to the 15th but we wont get paid until at the earliest probably the 18th but definitely by the end of the month.

Please feel free to correct me on this.

Frank

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyWebAffiliate
    I saw that post as soon as I posted, but I left it because my balance dropped so long ago. I figured something must be wrong with my interpretation of the various CJ figures. (and yes, I have read the CJ help. It makes little sense to me. Read the sticky to.)
    Johnny,

CJ usually always pays right on time, unless the 20th falls on a weekend or U.S. holiday. Their system of fluctuating amounts due will make you crazy if you let it. Know that you will be paid what's owed you - they usually get that part right. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Johnny... based on your question on the 11th about your payment dropping, you'll probably need to contact CJ as it sounds strange. I wasn't even seeing movement between pending and commissions until the 12th or later, and there certainly was no drop in the overall balance until yesterday. If it was $100 too high (artificially), then the drop was just due to sales being reported in duplicate sections, and you're not missing any money. CALL CJ.

It's changed again. I'll call. Strange. I can't make head or tails out of the numbers. Makes no sense. How I got that negative balance I have no idea. I have asked and asked in email and never get a response. Terrible customer service, but I guess I'm not one of their big money makers. I wish SaS had more shoe stores. I've heard such great things about them from everyone here:

Balance Detail
    Pending Commissions $134.89 USD
    Current Balance ($0.00) USD
    Total $134.89 USD

Pending Commissions
    New $134.89 USD
    Extended $0.00 USD
    Locked $0.00 USD
    Total $134.89 USD
    Commission Summary: By Advertiser | By Event Date

Current Balance (September, 2006)
    Beginning Balance ($101.46) USD
    Commissions $227.86 USD
    Fees $0.00 USD
    Publisher Payments ($126.39) USD
    Total ($0.00) USD

It's been saying $227 since back in August.

If it's against some rules to post this, please let me know. Now it looks like I'm gettin' nothing. That $134 is brand new commissions. $227 is from August. Sigh. Thanks.

You should be getting a check for the $126.39. The $101.46 credit balance is from reversals or some other kind of error in the past (how long has there been a negative amount in that field?), so they applied your $227 of locked transactions from August and so you'll get the net payment of $126.39. I've seen a case where CJ paid out too much on accident and had to true it up on a later payment. Check the payment status area at the top of the account manager. It will say if they've cut a check.

Probably Reversals
    I would also guess that it's reversals, but can you click on the number and get the detail behind it... that should at least give you a place to start.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread