Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs down Attention - fraud networks!!!
    Attention ALL!!!

http://www.ocean.directtrack.com 950 GBP for 6 month. My Account is closed.
    http://www.cpacampaigns.com - 954$ for 6 month. Any money, any answer.
    http://XY7.com RapidResponseOnline - 1500$ for 8 month is SUPER FRAUD, any normall answer, my account is closed.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    what... a bad experience with fly-by-night cpa networks... how unusual...

not.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    what... a bad experience with fly-by-night cpa networks... how unusual...

not.
    is true...
    I'm partner of top aff network within 5 year and know what is FRAUD!!!

can anyone validate any of these networks...just seems kinda fishy that the only post are post claiming fraud

no offense ment...just asking ;-)

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbshouse
    can anyone validate any of these networks...just seems kinda fishy that the only post are post claiming fraud

no offense ment...just asking ;-)
    Yes... My lawyer

Is there a web site which track RATINGS for all the networks in the industry?
    They are getting to be too many (I think).

ABW Ambassador
    ...can anyone validate?
    Any lead generating network that would take an affiliate from the Ukraine is really looking for "quality leads". IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DataFeedFile.com
    Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to gather meaningful data, because neither affiliates nor merchants will gladly share useful data. Affiliates don't want to encourage too much competition; merchants who are crooked or irrationally optimistic want to delay discovery; merchants who are ethical won't "bad-mouth" their competitors.

I used to operate a web site (from 1996-1999) that evaluated and commented on various ad networks and brokers. I was constantly attacked viciously by companies that I criticized, and frequently the online advertising "community" would agree that I was being unfair -- until my criticisms proved valid and the company defaulted. At one point, several unethical marketers (some people I'd criticized, and some people they'd hired to do marketing work) "ganged up" to effectively campaign to undermine my credibility, and I announced that I was quitting. Only then did dozens (eventually hundreds) of webmasters write to tell me that I'd saved them from many thousands of dollars of losses, and to urge me to continue. I did so, for a while, but I sold the web site in 1999, and the buyer did not maintain it effectively.

During that time, I also received hundreds (probably thousands) of emails, some signed and many anonymous, with negative information about various companies. Often, the claims were valid but I could not prove them, so I did not share them. Frequently, one company would claim that another was being unethical or dishonest, but it was hard to evaluate such claims, which were usually accompanied by a request that they not be identified. Many of the anonymous comments were fabrications, but some were valid reports of criminal activity. It took a LOT of time to evaluate these reports, examine constantly-changing web sites, and update my site. It was mostly a thankless job (the money was nice, but not great), and it was exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by DataFeedFile.com
    There's a new project for someone who has the time...although I usually search abw when researching a new affiliate relationship, but there are many that are just not discussed here.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markwelch
    Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to gather meaningful data, because neither affiliates nor merchants will gladly share useful data. Affiliates don't want to encourage too much competition; merchants who are crooked or irrationally optimistic want to delay discovery; merchants who are ethical won't "bad-mouth" their competitors.

I used to operate a web site (from 1996-1999) that evaluated and commented on various ad networks and brokers. I was constantly attacked viciously by companies that I criticized, and frequently the online advertising "community" would agree that I was being unfair -- until my criticisms proved valid and the company defaulted. At one point, several unethical marketers (some people I'd criticized, and some people they'd hired to do marketing work) "ganged up" to effectively campaign to undermine my credibility, and I announced that I was quitting. Only then did dozens (eventually hundreds) of webmasters write to tell me that I'd saved them from many thousands of dollars of losses, and to urge me to continue. I did so, for a while, but I sold the web site in 1999, and the buyer did not maintain it effectively.

During that time, I also received hundreds (probably thousands) of emails, some signed and many anonymous, with negative information about various companies. Often, the claims were valid but I could not prove them, so I did not share them. Frequently, one company would claim that another was being unethical or dishonest, but it was hard to evaluate such claims, which were usually accompanied by a request that they not be identified. Many of the anonymous comments were fabrications, but some were valid reports of criminal activity. It took a LOT of time to evaluate these reports, examine constantly-changing web sites, and update my site. It was mostly a thankless job (the money was nice, but not great), and it was exhausting.

All here should appreciate those honest evaluation efforts. Hope you sold at a profit before your predictions came true when the Web bubble burst.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

A lot of CPA Networks will kick out affiliates and not paying.

Affiliates need testing (waste time and money) to experience which networks are good, which are bad.

I've said it all along...
    No matter how warm and fuzzy certain CPA networks make you feel... their bottom of the rung on my list.

Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Poopie Nubert
    No matter how warm and fuzzy certain CPA networks make you feel... their bottom of the rung on my list.

Great pic!

That's how I see CPA networks
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I use xy7 regularly and get paid on time every month.

Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by finaidguy
    I use xy7 regularly and get paid on time every month.
    My old account was 'CD174'. I appealed for my check within 8 months. After this my account was closed. I'm not USA affiliate, have not PayPal account.

This is not first FRAUD form XY7 with internatonal affiliate. My partner has not received about 5000$ from them!!!

This is full FRAUD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ward
    Any lead generating network that would take an affiliate from the Ukraine is really looking for "quality leads". IMO
    This knows any child!

XY7 is a fraud? Can't be. They gave me red Porsche last year.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Bay
    XY7 is a fraud? Can't be. They gave me red Porsche last year.
    And I get the yellow bicycle!!! Ha-ha-ha

Quote Originally Posted by jj100
    And I get the yellow bicycle!!! Ha-ha-ha
    Well, I'm serious. I did get red Porchse from them.

please post the picture here please

i want a bicycle as well

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    You won the Porchse! Nice! Picture Picture Picture
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Bay
    Nice!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

what did you have to do to win the Porchse?

It wasn't a Porchse! It was a porch to go on his trailer.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ruusian text
    [ABW posts must be in English] Please
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; September 29th, 2006 at 08:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast