ABW Ambassador
    Smile Wanted: SEO Pro to Optimize my Site - Help!
    Hi guys: Remember me? Well I have a new site and I really would like to hire someone to help me optimize the site to get it at the top of the SE for a few keywords. The top searched for keywords gets about 8,000 hits per month so I don't think it should be terribly hard. It's not an affiliate site.

Does anyone know of an affordable and reputable SEO company that can get the job done? Or I am even willing to hire someone here that has been very successful in optimizing their own sites. Please PM me. Thank you.

ABW Ambassador
    He hasn't posted here in a couple of months but MarkyMark, I'm sure he remembers you from back in the day.

http://www.1design4life.co.uk/

Not sure how busy he is tho.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks - I went to the site - is that like the average going budget these days? I really don't know what to compare it to.

ABW Ambassador
    I have no idea, I've always done it myself. I just know he knows his stuff. I'm sure there are others here who have paid for it that might be able to give you some other references.

ABW Ambassador
    I recently sub-contracted SEO for a F100 @ $120,000 for the year.
    The degree of complexity in a given industry will set the price.

MarkyMark is good but last I heard he was after $1 Million a year for his own account. That seems to be the trend in SEO/SEM

ABW Ambassador
    is that like the average going budget these days?
    It would be "averaged out" because some charge way more and some charge far less, depending on the provider and the particular business.

There are also different models, going from full fledged optimization and optimizing the whole site through and through (plus link building, which is different), down to evaluation and consultation telling people what a site needs so they can then either choose to do it themselves or have the person perform the SEO.

Those can also vary, some charge in the vicinity of $4-5K per month for an evaluation/consultation, others charge by the hour, and others I've known charge $400-600, and then it goes on up to $1K-$1500 for an initial site consultation (with some going as high as $10-15K).

There are differences in service levels, and also in the types of sites different people work on. Some do "moderately" competitive for small to medium business, others do corporate or killer competitive. Those call for a different pricing scale.

ABW Ambassador
    Well I just need moderate - the number keyword is searched for 10,000 times. And then others under are 1000 and less. If anyone give PM me with some actual sources that would be nice. Thanks.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I have someone providing this service for us right now. They just started two weeks ago, so it will be another 3 - 4 weeks before we see how well they do. Provided we like what the results they achieve are, I would then be happy to PM you with their contact info. Just don't like to refer business until I have first hand knowledge of the benefit and integrity of the provider.

Best Of Luck
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    I recently sub-contracted SEO for a F100 @ $120,000 for the year.
    The degree of complexity in a given industry will set the price.
    That is completely a waste of money. Top Rankings are not hard to come by they just require a little work, I have sites in the top 20 out of 90,000,000 competing sites.

Manual Search engines rankings come and go, you have to be prepared to change strategies at the drop of a hat.

I have checked out the site in question, there are a couple of things you need to do on site and every thing else pertains to building links, which i will show you how to do for FREE. I will pm you the details.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Bishop - I appreciate your help.

I agree with Bishop. I have been in e-commerce for 9+ years from being a merchant, now affiliate, etc...

SEO charging ridiculous amount of monies I will stay away from. You can loose most of them in one day. Then who are you going to blame?

Build your Sites Linking In numbers... increase your PR. Provide good unique content.

Just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by netnow22
    That is completely a waste of money ...
    Yeah, and what if it pans out to be overpriced bad advice?

Who you gonna call?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I've heard that SEO-guy.com is pretty damn good.

ABW Ambassador
    Whether it's worth doing depends on the earnings potential of the site, the profit margin and avg sales, and how long it would take to recover the investment and start to see ROI.

Some sites have a huge earnings potential and are in a very competitive space. Those need to spend high but their earnings will be high with the right SEO, and the right one can get them results they wouldn't get on their own. Other sites will never earn very much at all, realistically, and a minimum investment is all they should do - or learn how and do it themselves.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread