Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Why CJ offers less CPA ?
    Incetaclick offers $3.00
    CJ offers $2.50

Why's that big difference?

I'm running this offer with Incentaclick and it goes well but I'm surprised the biggest network around offers that low!

They also offer for the Screensavers offer only $0.60 and others offer $1.20 but I like to stay with them on this one, as their tracking system is much more better when it comes to download a Screensaver or a toolbar

ABW Ambassador
    Great, push screensavers and toolbars. CPA networks usually pay more than the mainstream affiliate networks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Great, push screensavers and toolbars. CPA networks usually pay more than the mainstream affiliate networks.
    I hope you weren't cinical as I do like to "push" screensavers, the users in my website love it, they say "hey look, I got a matrix screensaver!" haha, I love it!

And what's the reason for them to pay less? Why CPA networks pay more?

15 years and counting
    I hope you weren't cinical as I do like to "push" screensavers
    Who can be stupid enough to push screensavers?
    I hope "the users in your website loving it" will remember who infested their computers.

lol...y'all a buzzkill...lol

it always pays to shop around...for example dadamobile us in azoogleads pays $14 commish, while on CJ it is only $6

On top of that, with CJ, you aren't guaranteed to be paid...

Quote Originally Posted by melty
    lol...y'all a buzzkill...lol

it always pays to shop around...for example dadamobile us in azoogleads pays $14 commish, while on CJ it is only $6

On top of that, with CJ, you aren't guaranteed to be paid...
    Right, so what's so good about CJ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Who can be stupid enough to push screensavers?
    I hope "the users in your website loving it" will remember who infested their computers.
    Why living like a yardstick

"infested their computers"??

Let's call it a terrorism maybe?!?!

You guys (and many of you) take it so difficult

There are no viruses neither Trjoans in those offers

15 years and counting
    So, you know how bad these programs are and you still promote them. How lame!
    If you want to be called a terrorist it's up to you...
    Don't forget to push free ring tones, free music and games downloads with zango bundled. You must know about that already...

Affiliate Manager Jessica@IncentaClick's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

We don't have Screensavers or any other toolbar offers on our network. We are parasite free, and do not promote any offers that download hidden programs. Arie, just so you know these type of offers, install Spyware onto the users computer. I Just wanted to clearify this as TrustNo1 said "Great push screensavers and toolbars." after Arie mentioned promoting an offer with us.

Thank you for your time. Hope everyone's day is going well!
    [COLOR=Red]www.IncentaClick.com Highest Paying CPA Offers Available!! Tel:866.962.9764 Ext.240
    Jessica@IncentaClick.com - Affiliate Manager.[/COLOR]

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica@IncentaClick
    Hi Everyone,

We don't have Screensavers or any other toolbar offers on our network. We are parasite free, and do not promote any offers that download hidden programs. Arie, just so you know these type of offers, install Spyware onto the users computer. I Just wanted to clearify this as TrustNo1 said "Great push screensavers and toolbars." after Arie mentioned promoting an offer with us.

Yeah right...you are parasite free

Look!!!!!! It's the Easter Bunny in a Santa suit!!!!!!!!

However, the offers that Incentaclick (and several others) do offer your customers/members will get TONS and TONS of SPAM. They think they got it before just wait till they enter their e-mail or information into many of these CPA offers.

Sure, no screensavers and toolbars, but look at all the free iPods, Laptops, vacations, and more! Funny how nobody ever seems to accomplish getting these items. Sounds like quality advertisers to me.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    However, the offers that Incentaclick (and several others) do offer your customers/members will get TONS and TONS of SPAM. They think they got it before just wait till they enter their e-mail or information into many of these CPA offers.

Sure, no screensavers and toolbars, but look at all the free iPods, Laptops, vacations, and more! Funny how nobody ever seems to accomplish getting these items. Sounds like quality advertisers to me.
    Exactly. These freebie offers are nothing more than a method of getting unknowing consumers to become your victim of SPAM, telemarketing, junk mail and every other exploitable avenue for junk ads.

For Incentaclick to sit here and say they are parasite free is truly laughable. They might as well say they are not spammers and do not promote spammers either. They are what is wrong with affiliate marketing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica@IncentaClick
    Hi Everyone,

I am taking Toolbars offers or Screensavers from other networks, not from IncentaClick, I didn't mean to say you do that Jessica, sorry if I was misunderstood

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Exactly. These freebie offers are nothing more than a method of getting unknowing consumers to become your victim of SPAM, telemarketing, junk mail and every other exploitable avenue for junk ads.

For Incentaclick to sit here and say they are parasite free is truly laughable. They might as well say they are not spammers and do not promote spammers either. They are what is wrong with affiliate marketing today.
    "They are what is wrong with affiliate marketing today"

I totally disagree

I don't know what you like to promote but they have free trial offers, survey offers, and not only "spam" offers

CJ was promoting "Rewards Gateway" just like IncentAclick, you think members who took it from CJ weren't spammed?

So where is the protection and stuff from this big network, ah? I thought CJ is okay, they won't do anything like that, but they are!

And there is "BabyToBee" from CJ - they also SPAM with so many emails!!!

I didn't see IncentAclick promoting them

SPAM is everywhere, the fact you drop it on IncentAclick is a stupid thing to do

I really don't understand what you guys have against IncentAclick, what they have done to you that you so like to mock them

Here's a plain fact. Business people do not pay thousands of dollars per month in server and bandwidth fees to 'give' anything away for free. Screensavers, free smilies, download accelerators....all of them come with parasite software that is basically mal-ware. Some are rather nasty (like 180solutions, zango etc.) others just serve to 'study' your habits and report back for marketing reasons but still eat up your bandwidth and has a negative affect on your computer. CJ gets all up in arms over parasites like Zango, 180solutions and ilk that creates popups wherever you go yet welcome others. I have found 'trojans' and yes I call any piggy back software trojans... in every single smilie, accelerator, screensaver etc. that we have ever tested and de engineered (we have some very bored code / software guys). Not one passed the test.

If you believe they are just wonderful people giving stuff away for free while costing them millions....you are living in a river in Egypt...(denial for the geographical impaired )

You can argue, justify as you please but they are what they are.... Malware, insidious software that needs to be outlawed....once they can't put their crap on your computer let's see how long they offer such wonderful things for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Voxman
    Here's a plain fact. Business people do not pay thousands of dollars per month in server and bandwidth fees to 'give' anything away for free. Screensavers, free smilies, download accelerators....all of them come with parasite software that is basically mal-ware. Some are rather nasty (like 180solutions, zango etc.) others just serve to 'study' your habits and report back for marketing reasons but still eat up your bandwidth and has a negative affect on your computer. CJ gets all up in arms over parasites like Zango, 180solutions and ilk that creates popups wherever you go yet welcome others. I have found 'trojans' and yes I call any piggy back software trojans... in every single smilie, accelerator, screensaver etc. that we have ever tested and de engineered (we have some very bored code / software guys). Not one passed the test.

If you believe they are just wonderful people giving stuff away for free while costing them millions....you are living in a river in Egypt...(denial for the geographical impaired )

You can argue, justify as you please but they are what they are.... Malware, insidious software that needs to be outlawed....once they can't put their crap on your computer let's see how long they offer such wonderful things for free.
    I see your point but the users aren't stupid, they have protections against these stuff, many of them feel free to format their computer once a week and install it back, and anyway, when they download a toolbar from my website they're aware to the "risks" they might get into, but they do know how to "fight" it back, I didn't receive complaints, that's what I'm saying

You look at the SPAM and the reason the money is paid, we are (Incnetives website owners and users) are in front of you, sorry if I'm sound boastful...

We try to take the good things out of those offers, you just cry and scream it's SPAM - so good for you, but if I get $1.00 per user downloads a toolbar and pays him $0.30 - we're both happy, and the advertiser who pays me - can either stop Spamming, check my stats (if he bothers) or as most others do - do nothing and keep paying

I see it as a free money, yes, and I don't live in Egypt

You people really should learn to be more sophisticated instead of screaming Spam Spam because crying doesn't help you to resolve issues, and you won't stop those companies to SPAM when you continue just to cry

I'm sorry but the world doesn't work this way, the world understands actions, not cryings

:/

I see your point but the users aren't stupid, they have protections against these stuff, many of them feel free to format their computer once a week and install it back, and anyway, when they download a toolbar from my website they're aware to the "risks" they might get into, but they do know how to "fight" it back, I didn't receive complaints, that's what I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal

haha

you guys are bored, no doubt

I beg to differ. One, I never have run an incentive site to MAKE my members aware that the ads they might be clicking on and giving information to are SPAMites and malware providers. Two, had I known at the time I would have never put a single ad up to my community just to earn that $.75 to $2.50.

I admit I was a bit naive when I first offered them, and my members quickly let me know about the sudden SURGE of spam. They filled out for a free laptop or iPod and suddenly a group of women was getting Penis Enlargement ads by the dozens, whereas just a few days before they had not been.

At that point they "tested" these ads. By utilizing brand new e-mail accounts members filled out a few offers and sure enough, their inboxes filled up even after one or two offers.

The problem I have is that it makes US look like we are endorsing such tactics. We were getting blamed for the SPAM and malicious adware. They assumed since we "teamed" up with these affiliate networks and advertisers we agreed to such things. Far from the truth. I dropped the offers like a hot potato still in the fire and smoldering.

The thing with CJ is at least they are not shoving these offers and advertisers down your throats. There are plenty of legit advertisers on CJ and the larger networks. However with Incentalick, MaxBounty, and a couple of others seems like every single day my mailbox is filled with "wonderful new exciting high converting offers" (none of which I am subscribed to at the time). Gets to the point I no longer read any e-mails from such networks and just have it go directly to the SPAM box itself.

IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985
    I see your point but the users aren't stupid, they have protections against these stuff, many of them feel free to format their computer once a week and install it back
    I've deleted files from my Temp folder but I've never formatted my computer at all much less once a week!

Who formats their computer once a week??
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Voxman
    That's funny -- I want to remember the "denial joke"
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    There are plenty of legit advertisers on CJ and the larger networks. However with Incentalick, MaxBounty, and a couple of others seems like every single day my mailbox is filled with "wonderful new exciting high converting offers" (none of which I am subscribed to at the time). Gets to the point I no longer read any e-mails from such networks and just have it go directly to the SPAM box itself.
    IMHO.
    Nakedgamer, I don't know which is more appealing: your logic or your cute monkey avatar. I will have to say that I agree with your logic
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    I've deleted files from my Temp folder but I've never formatted my computer at all much less once a week!

Who formats their computer once a week??
    People who like challenges

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I've said it since 1998 and no one has ever proved me wrong. All the evils ever visited upon the affiliate industry start and end with "incentive" marketing. That is the spam diet of the obese Adwhores. Anyone placing lead offers for any freebees, surveys, Get-paid to??, Credit repair, pay-day-loans, are just morally corrupt and greed driven. They neither respect their sites visitors, laws, or any part of this industry's future. CPA networks are basically the elite Wannabee Super Affiliate scumbags pimping for the Adwhore lead merchants while recruiting those booted from major networks for fraud and spamming.

Every bogus Anti-Spyware/Adware detect removal tool is on a CPA network. Every AIM, Hosting hijack and browser kidnapping is tied into CPA syndication partnerships. I've been trying to get real merchants to pay legit affiliates sending targeted physical click traffic to pay 5 cents a click bonus for years. Worked for IBM with no fraud as they reimbursed for program leakage and the cookie crunchers in their program. Never happen now as the direct to merchant PPC wanks will take a 3rd world PPCSE train ride on 180Solution's and others keyword BHO's ,while setting parked domain clickbot traps.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by arie1985
    You are truly clueless Arie. You are responsible for infecting the computers of your users and it is just a matter of time before you are here crying that someone is suing you because of this. Sooner or later distributing parasites through your web site will land you in legal trouble. If you think for one second that these freebie sites are not distributing parasites and/or spamming the hell out of these people, you are a fool.

You should save some of that money because you will need it for legal counsel when the shit hits the fan...and it will.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast