quote:
    If you're not using email to promote your offers, it might be just the tactic you need to increase your revenues.

And, don't forget to start planning for Commission Junction University (CJU) 2002, October 20 - 22. Learn from online marketing leaders including Yahoo!, Netflip, eBay, Ebates, and Commission Junction during two days of classes and networking opportunities. Online registration is now available at http://www.cj.com/cju. Register early, space is limited.

The "endorsements" for NetFlip and Ebay are ill founded indirect endorsements to these companies for "uneducated" affiliates. Some affiliates will say ... I don't know how to ... so I'll link to them and make some money. It is a blatant case of exploitation, once again, of the affiliates and I find it highly offensive and rude that you endorse these "merchants", the end result, OBVIOUSLY, is that the "uneducated" and "unsuppotrted" affiliates of CJ will link to NetFlip and eBates signup pages (for nickels, thusly, loosing any and all CPA deal(s) that may come from developing a REAL list and working it, with knowledge!).

Sad Angie, sad ... the Dupers will always win, instead of education? Geez ... call Per and see that 10 dimes is greater than 1 nickel!

Teach an affiliate how to Fish, they'll eat FOREVER, give an affiliate a fish and they'll eat ONCE!

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli_

[/QUOTE]

PS. I'll issue a "make your newsletter work" newsletter this weekend as a tool to our members.

[This message was edited by Haiko on September 04, 2002 at 10:40 PM.]

Haiko,

I am not sure what point you are trying to make here. eBates and NetFlip are attending as publishers not advertisers. The intent was to mention names others would recognize and cause them to want to attend CJU.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Todd,

My reply was to accentuate the disparaging education level between the Dupers and the uneducated affiliates.

Wayne, has a high level of respect (from me) for what he has done as as affiliate and what he does now, via afftrack, notwithstanding over a year ago I suggested that Angie, set up a knowledgebase, so that "lesser" affiliates than the Dupers can also learn, this has not happened, and I don't see it happening within "CJU".

Me thinks this newsletter, is a demand of a dawn march without a compass, if you will, and as such I identified the end result of it .... affs will be linking to the Dupers for nickels, instead of getting the CPA deal(s), as they should be (once educated).

Education is what is needed, not blind statements like ... "Go West" like Lewis and Clark ... Affs will only follow Lewis and Clark!

I'll reiterate my offer (private if you wish for XYZ time period) of free hosting of the live support forum to share it with all.

I hope your hand is doing better,

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

BluesX,

I didn't say "names to be recognized", I said; "names others would recognize".

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread