Need some help
    I am hoping someone can shed some light on what is going on with my site. www.thexsiteproexperiment.com . I hadn't checked my sites traffic in awhile but I looked today and it is down to 0. I am number 2 for google in my main keyword XSITEPRO. It was not getting real traffic only about 20 uniques a day but it was making about $150 a month with no work.

I looked at my "latest visitor stats" and saw some weird (dark and revolting) blog links - one of my visitor entrys looks like this....

Host: 68.40.31.225 /Check-dark-red.gif
    Http Code: 200 Date: Sep 20 11:07:11 Http Version: HTTP/1.1 Size in Bytes: 81
    Referer: http://sloaner1779.livejournal.com/friends/
    Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7

I had a blog attached to my site and went there one day and my virus protection sent a pop up saying that there was a trojan so I removed the link to the blog. I am wondering if the 2 things are related?

Is there something I can do to get the site back to normal?

Thanks

Val

Are you not using the system you are selling?

I guess its not working.

Maybe it's not pro enough?

This line says: Double your income in an hour and multiply it by 10 in 5-days.
    Click here to find out how!

Is it really super software or Hype?

I am just wondering.

Stumped Poop

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Val,

At this age and time, every tom-D*ck & harry owns a website. It would be hard to sustain a website without actively engaging in it. From my personal exp, i used to drive about 500 unique a day to a site via SEO, did nothing for 3 months and it dropped to 20-50 unique/day. Things are not like the pre-dot-com era.

I would suggesting adding google to your site.

To get stats up, try blogging with specific keywords in the blog, add content, do a site submit to Google (G), MSN, etc. Work on LinkExchange with "Relevant sites". Have a site map for G and Yahoo, etc. I did not examine your meta tags but I assume that you should have squared that our already..

Read posting on here and deploy on your site. And do some research on what your competitors are doing to get good standings..

thanks
    Thanks you for your feedback.

But I think I was not clear on the reason for my post. I am just concerned about what was going on with the in my stats. I was wondering if my site was hacked or something. And what I should do to clean it up and maybe keep it from happening to my other sites.

I stopped working on the site because all of the other martketers were offering tons of rebates and products and it just didn't seam worth it to try and chase after it. But the site was still selling a few a month so I thought I would let it play its course.

VAl

Ps
    Eric - when you say add google do you mean ads?

Thanks

Val

Do you have a backup? Does your host scan for viruses?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by valerie5794
    Eric - when you say add google do you mean ads?

Thanks

Val
    Val,

Not sure how much are you making per sale. Do some elementary calculations and sometimes you will find that you make more $$ on Adsense
    https://www.google.com/adsense

E

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread