PR4 Sitewide Footer Links only $7 P/M [thousands of google indexed pages]
    I am looking for a couple of text links in the footer of one of my technology sites. The site has a PR4 with many PR3 & PR2 inner pages. Your text link will go in the footer of every page on the site.

PM me for the url & then check the PR & the many thousands of google indexed pages.

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds like a good deal for the money JasMate, and good luck with it, but from what I've seen Yahoo! Search is not overly fond of purchased sitewides in footers.

Just thought I'd best mention it, in case any see this who rely on Yahoo for a good percentage of targeted traffic.

Any chance of a more targeted, limited scope link opportunity, for those interested?

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    Sounds like a good deal for the money JasMate, and good luck with it, but from what I've seen Yahoo! Search is not overly fond of purchased sitewides in footers.

Just thought I'd best mention it, in case any see this who rely on Yahoo for a good percentage of targeted traffic.

Any chance of a more targeted, limited scope link opportunity, for those interested?
    Many people do purchase link space for the google pr aswell as traffic, I do have two more targeted traffic deals for those interested (same site). The first is prominent position PR4 home page link (left side navigation) for $7 P/M. Also I have 3 places for a PR4 inner page of unique tech article index page (Prime position - top middle) for $5 P/M.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread