Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - BoutiqueOohLaLa.com !!!
    Hello Team,

Please join me in welcoming and giving a round of applause for our newest merchant joining the ARC family, BoutiqueOohLaLa.com

BoutiqueOohLaLa.com designs
    unique, stylish, one of a kind womenís skirts. All of the skirts are designed and made in-house in Los Angeles, CA. With over 10 years of experience designing and selling skirts to consumers, Boutique OoH La La is a sure fit for your apparel website. Their unique product inventory will convert nicely with your visitors and on your targeted traffic. Your site visitors will also be saying Ohh La La when they see the unique, beautiful skirts !!!

Since opening their online retail business, BoutiqueOohLaLa.com has dedicated themselves to providing excellent customer service and therefore has accomplished to attain a return rate of half the industry average for online apparel.

You too will be saying Ooh La La Ö

when you get your commission checks ...

12% on all SALES!
    90 Day Cookies!
    Parasite FREE
    $114.00 Average Orders
    Custom links and Banners created for your site traffic
    RSS feed for coupons and sales
    Additional Cash Bonus Incentives
    Is on the trusted ShareASale network
    A full Data Feed l
    oaded on ShareASale and on GoldenCAN at no cost to affiliates (free of 4th click)
    Dedicated Program Management by Andy Rodriguez Consulting

Cash Activation Bonuses

In ARC fashion, we are offering our most beloved and sought after $5.00 CAB - instant cash activation bonus to any affiliate who joins our program by October 15, 2006. Full details are provided in your welcome email when you are approved.

Prepare yourself this upcoming holiday season with an apparel niche you canít afford to miss.
    BoutiqueOohLaLa.com is just what your apparel site needs to start generating some serious cash!

If you have shoe traffic, clothing traffic or females visiting your website, take a minute and join BoutiqueOohLaLa.com now. Once you join, load up our GoldenCan feed located here.

Now you are in business, you can collect your $5.00 CAB and start practicing the slogan ...
    All together now, let's all say Ooh La La Baby !!
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; September 21st, 2006 at 02:50 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy, I joined this company under Shareasale a few weeks ago or so, so does that mean now my relationship with them is now included under the auspices of the ARC family?

I hope so
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Andy, I joined this company under Shareasale a few weeks ago or so, so does that mean now my relationship with them is now included under the auspices of the ARC family?

I hope so
    It does, in fact, send me your email with links and i'll credit you the $5 CAB.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    It does, in fact, send me your email with links and i'll credit you the $5 CAB.
    I'll try to remember this -- is there a time frame/time limit on the offer?

Thank you for the offer.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    I'll try to remember this -- is there a time frame/time limit on the offer?

Thank you for the offer.
    Read below:

In ARC fashion, we are offering our most beloved and sought after $5.00 CAB - instant cash activation bonus to any affiliate who joins our program by October 15, 2006.

Internet Cowboy
    I'm in there as well. Beautiful line of skirts this site has, and great prices.

Outsourced Program Manager
    My girlfriend loved the skirts when I showed her the site. With Craig's expertise in skirts, and andy running th program, this will be a rocket ship of a program.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    When I met Craig in Chicago my instinct told me he is a good merchant and should be good person for everyone to work with. Best of luck to you Andy and Craig - I too think it should be a good product line for you all!!!

Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    This program definitely has potential, lets sell some skirts!

Emilio

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm really excited to be launching the program with ARC. We're already making some changes in-house to get ready for more volume.

Let's sell some rags!

BoutiqueOohLaLa Trvia

Question #1: ($5.00 cab) - Where are the skirts made and what machine is used?

Trivia
    Andy

The skirts are made in L.A. and the machine is the Tiger Juicer???

Did I win??? woo hoo - send me the fin brother!!!

Seriously I think it is L.A. and the machine is German made but I can't remember the name (something like fafel but not sure)
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Wait a minute - they're hand made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Wait a minute - they're hand made!!!
    You are correct sir, it was a trick question ...

Now in all fairness, I will give you the $5.00 cab because i didn't specify the rules of the trivia. I will specify in my next post.... IM me your paypal account and i'll add in the Abe !!!

Ok, rules for the BoutiqueOohLaLa trivia bonuses...

Let's have some fun....

Rules:

1) Have to be a BoutiqueOohLaLa.com affiliate to win.
    2) Cash prizes paid out by Paypal or SAS account.
    3) First correct answer wins.
    4) Final correct answer decision is ours.
    Ok, let's have some fun with Skirts...

I must recuse myself
    Hey Andy, I'd rather put it toward gas money for the Proline in November or a cold one or two - so keep it in my ARC trust account!!! I recuse myself from answering other Oohlala Questions as I met Craig in Chicago..

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Hey Andy, I'd rather put it toward gas money for the Proline in November or a cold one or two - so keep it in my ARC trust account!!! I recuse myself from answering other Oohlala Questions as I met Craig in Chicago..

Cool... we just went out Saturday, added 35 gallons x $2.65 a gallon. A little more than a $5.00 cab ..

Have Cash - Will Travel!!!
    I hear ya brother. I have a boat down in Punta Gorda so I feel your pain!! I'll be sure to bring lots of cash! We'll put the FIVE BIG ONES toward liquid comraderie when we hit the Cabana.

As for Ooh la la - you have a great merchant there!! Their designs are awesome and I'm sure they'll sell a ton!! Plus it "don't suck" that they have ARC behind them.

Question #2: ($5.00 cab) - In what website was BoutiqueOohLaLa featured on July 11, 2005? (answer is found on website)

Good for Andy, still bad for me.

When my fiancee saw this site she had to work to "Narrow Down" her selections to less than 12.

So I guess Andy will have her to thank as I'm helping finance his new boat...

Looking forward to seeing you blow this one up, Andy!
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

Craig has some incredible designs and everyone I have showed this site to has nothing but amazing stuff to say about the skirts. Men included !!!

Kuddos to you Craig, good stuff man ...

Folks, if you have a clothing site, a site that has female visitors, you need to load up a few links and our data feed. These designs will sell themselves, just drop your visitors on the site and sit back and collect your commissions...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Question #2: ($5.00 cab) - In what website was BoutiqueOohLaLa featured on July 11, 2005? (answer is found on website)
    DailyCandy.com

http://www.dailycandy.com/article.js...d=23512&city=6

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    And the Abe goes to ......

Question #3: ($5.00 cab) - What do the Maggie, Michele and Brenda skirt styles have in common?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast