ABW Ambassador
    Question Why CJ has NO Expiry Dates is really Strange?
    This is my biggest gripe with CJ on an otherwise good network now they woke up to their recent mistakes of LMI and the main thing that makes my customers never want to return to my sites. This is such a basic thing but it seems they are too lazy to implement this so very important feature. Why CJ will not offer a column in the link section for an expiry date for a particular link if the link has one is very strange? I mean they certainly have the dates in their system as they can be found by going to performance reports and clicking the soon to Expire links link and there are thousands there.

I just don't understand why they don't offer expiry dates on the link page? it just does not add up??? Merchants would benefit greatly, affiliates would benefit enormously and CJ would benefit big time. Performics have it, ShareASale have them in the promotion feed, AvantLink have them and nearly every other affiliate network offer expiry dates except for CJ. Yes I know that there is often a red text warning that a link is about to expire once you open a link code window but thats basically useless as the links were already created way before this warning.

C'mon CJ please introduce an expiry date column for links.

Try managing thousands of merchants links without this functionality is a nightmare.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

WHen I click get HTML for a link and if that link ever expiers it says so and if the expieration is close it has it in big red letters.

ABW Ambassador
    yeah I know but when your handling hundreds of links per day or more then that is useless as I mentioned in my first post.

I'm disapointed that other members are not showing much interest in expiry dates?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    thanks so much for the support and backing me on this everyone!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread