ABW Ambassador
    Angry Very Annoying Bug Left over from LMI
    When I click the Perform Action Button (after I have selected HTML of course) I'm presented with a new window of all the links I have selected to get the html code. If I then decide to change any of the options as below:
    • Set link to open a new browser window?
    • Hide tracking code in link?
    • Encrypt link?
    • For use in email?
    • Web site

Then all the links I have selected will default back to that horrible Javascript and there is no way to change them back to what I originally wanted which is HTML.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

That doesn't happen for me.

ABW Ambassador
    I tried to get html banner for one merchant the other day. I clicked on html at scroll down window then "perform action"--- it brought me the java codes. I thought the merchant doesn't provide html banners.

Today I did the same thing with another merchant, it still brought me java banners even if I select "html". But I tried to click on "get html" at the last column of the row, it works. Weird.

ABW Ambassador
    That doesn't happen for me.
    It doesn't happen on a single link but if you select more than one link to open then it does or it did for me. Can someone else test please....

atonca, that does sound strange!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm disapointed by the lack of community support here lately, how hard is it for one of you to clarify this bug...?

I can certainly confirm this and here is very simple instructions to follow and see for yourself:

1. login to CJ
    2. go to links section & find and advertiser you are with
    3. click "Get Links"
    4. Select links by ticking at least two box's on the left (it doesn't work with single link as mentioned above)
    5. select "Get HTML" > Perform Action
    6. when window opens select one of the options > Try it by Choosing "Set link to open a new browser window?"
    7. All the links Revert to Javascript and there is no way to change them to HTML unless you start the process again.

Just trying to improve things and make it easier for everyone.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread