What is your fave team? I support Argentina after Turkey [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ps. We are leading 1-0 against brazil after the first half, HOLAA!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I am rooting for Germany,
    Sorry you fellow English guys but after watching England v Sweden I don't give them a cat in h*lls chance. That was probably the worse game of football I have ever had the misfortune to watch.

ABW Ambassador
    The biggest upset to hit WC hehe

Senegal beat France...wooh !!!
    My money is on argentina too...

Poor old brazil i dont think they would have anything this time around...

Regards
    TGO

Portugal or Spain

I'm with Brazil, after I saw today's game (Brazil - Turkey) BRAZIL is the best!!

lol Dapyx we must have watched different games =] Brazil should thank the refrees big time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Brazil's going to get thru this group with Turkey but I dont think they can play the finals..So I agree with TGO.

Also I'm really shocked after I saw Rivaldo's acting when the ball hit his knees. He acted as if it hit his head in front of BILLIONS of people all over the world, he should become an actor instead of playing football, I WAS a fan of Rivaldo alas not anymore.

ABW Ambassador
    I bet for germany

I vote for the Swedish women's ski team.

iucpxleps, you are from istanbul, and I understand you! lool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. But u cant be right Brazil IS THE BEST, and we'll se that in the FINAL!
    And my opinion is that turkey should thank the refrees, I know that brazil's last goal was a little bit not normal, BUT the refree canceled 2 brazil goal!

Well you should support your neighbor instead of Brazil [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I know 1 goal that's canceled and it was offside.

anyway we'll see that Brazil won't be in the FINAL. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread