Hit Booster
    A buddy of mine purchased this software to increase traffic to his site, I keep telling him it's some kind of scam because you cannot divert visitors to your site "magically". He told me he has to keep it running on his pc for the hits to increase, he's all excited because his hit counter is going crazy. I imagine it's some kind of script which visits his site multiple times from his own IP. Has anyone used http://www.hit-booster.com/? or know how it works?

ABW Ambassador
    I can't believe we still have people falling for this nonsense today. Invite your friend to this board.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    I can't believe we still have people falling for this nonsense today. Invite your friend to this board.
    EXACTLY my thoughts, I always wonder if these scammers really make money. Well my friend is a prime example that people actually buy this stuff. I just want to open his eyes, but I wanted a definite technical explanation so he would believe me. Is it what I think? Somekind of script sending hits from his own pc?

There will always be a market for this or a similar kind of software.

There are just too many uneducated people jumping at the first sign of easy results.

I would definitely have to recommend that anyone getting started seek the aid of an accomplished mentor, before going hog-wild with everything that looks good and promises the world.

This forum is also a perfect place for more specific information, and getting educated. What better way to get a huge response to your questions.

JasonR

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    and the purpose of this software is to make his site look as good as amazon in unique visits???

Wink
    Theres somebody selling a similar? product for under 5 bucks on ebay.

IMO, not worth even that. But since I'm not buying it, guess I'll never know!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    create a site, create all the bogus unique hits, sell the site on ebay for $3k.

Easy $$. Do this for 5 sites a month, sell 3 months a month. Clear about 8k/month after all expense.. not bad.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread