ABW Ambassador
    Monday Night Football - Superdome New Orleans, First Game There Since Katrina
    Pre-game is now on, ESPN. Just posted this in case any non-football fans might want to check it out too. Falcons will win tho

I hate it when the games are on Monday night but this one has me looking forward to it even though it's the Saints.

It will be good for the rest of the country to see the new Falcon option offense. Score will be 30-10 Falcons will win.

They said season tickets are sold out, the shame of that is I don't think that many of the people that lost everything are in the stands tonight as getting Saints tickets wouldn't be high on my priority list If I didn't have place to live.

Good to see the city getting back a little bit though.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    True, it's good, will bring a lot of money into the city, jobs, tourism, after the game people are going to go out and spend. The owner was thinking of leaving when this first went down. That wouldn't have helped the city.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    You know I feel for the Saints fans and all but I gotta say GO FALCONS!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

ABW Ambassador
    Damn, I don't know what the problem is, if the coaches are scared to say something to Vick or what but he still doesn't know how to tuck the ball when he runs, I could knock it out. And NO scores.

hmm, seems the Saints are turning it up a bit

Whodat?
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, New Orleans is looking good. Atlanta should put Schaub at QB, it just ain't going to happen with Vick. Do you know who the QB coach is at Atlanta? Matt Schaub's QB coach when Schaub was QB for Virginia in college.

http and a telephoto
    One thing I can't get used to in PST is football so early in the evening on Monday night!!! It isn't supposed to be played until it's *night*.. lol...

I missed the half time show... darn it!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Wow - I picked N.O. to win thinking there was no way they'd beat Atlanta! Good thing I don't do it for a living. Great to have the Saints back at the dome. Hopefully they stay in N.O. - don't need the L.A. Saints
    Last edited by ALH - AmeritrustRx; September 26th, 2006 at 12:27 AM. Reason: typo
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I stayed up for this one and am glad. It was a nice tonic for us South Louisiana folks and my grandson was freaken out. One happy kid. The Saints are the real deal. The first NFL game for me of the season, and not the last. Who dat!

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    thank god for espn
    I feel asleep after another late night watching my pats.

But ESPN this morning had some great clips honoring the dome and great plays

-b
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Mnf
    Two wrotten Monday night games in a row. First Pittsburgh gets shut out and then this yikes..ESPN must be asking why they purchased the rights to MNF

yea, the last two weeks have been non "Monday Night Football Quality" games. I know the whole New Orleans thing was a great feel good story, but not sure if it's reason enough to spotlight this game on MNF. Sunday night football could have sufficed.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

I thought some of the posters to this thread would like to revisit what they said in light of the season the Saints have had since that first Monday night game. There are 5 teams with better seasons. San Diego looks good though with winning their last 9.

What a difference a coach and a quarterback make!

Saints Superbowl bound? One thing is for sure... You've never seen a city party like New Orleans if that happens.

ABW Ambassador
    It would be probably one of the best Superbowls: New Orleans vs. San Diego and it could very well happen.

You have Drew Brees (former San Diego) QB going against his old team with Philip Rivers at QB.
    Exiting RB's, NO with Deuce and Reggie Bush, Ladainian for SD.

Would be some scoring in that game.

I'd love to see that match up, especially since my Steelers took the year off.

I enjoy watching both NO and SD, and the player rivalry scenario would be amazing.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

How about those Saints?

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    How about those Saints?
    YEAH BABY!!!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Go Saints!

ABW Ambassador
    I'm going for the Saints too. I think they go into Chicago and handle them. Rex is due for a bad game and I think the Saints offense just has too many weapons.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread